Chapter 13

OMG I JUST GOT DONE AT PEORIACON AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I met a furry got my dream funko pop it was amazing I hope everyone else is have an excellent day

A week later Gavin's is not cleared to work Gavin's POV
I sat in the living room all six cats surrounding me. Blue and Simon cuddle on the table. Eddie and venom in the cat tree. Sleeper cuddled against me. Rosie was sitting on the back of the couch. I was watching one of my favorite movies. 

" Mr Stark I don't feel so good." The small voice of Spiderman says from the TV. I wipe my tears away.

I looked over at the clock 9 p.m. I sat up quickly. 20 minutes till Conan comes back. 

I miss him so much. I am so bored all the time I get to start work again tomorrow. I'm hyped and not Conan says people tease him for dating me and asked inappropriate questions.

I'm going to beat a few people. I look at the blue and white metal that was my arm. I frowned. I pause my movie and get up and feed the cats. I decide to take a shower.

Conan pov

I hear the water in the shower and frown. Gavin didn't know how to wash his new arm properly. Also he could get hurt. I walked into the bathroom.

The curtain showed Gavin's outline." Gavin." I yelled.

He screamed and fell. I started to laugh.

"Stop laughing and help me up." Gavin whined. I helped him up. I turned off the water and gave him a towel.

" Are you ok." I asked trying not to smile. I saw the white metal of his arm.

"Did you forget how to make it look like human flesh." He groaned. I touched it activating it. The skin like material crept up his arm. I heard a knock. "Dry off and get clothes. I'll go see who it is."

I walked out of the bathroom to see Elijah." I hope you don't mind I just walked in."

Gavin came out of the bathroom after me. Just wearing a towel.

" I interrupted something didn't I." I flushed blue.

"Fucking pervert." Gavin groaned and walked into the bedroom.

"No I was just talking to him." I mutter.Elijah gives me a skeptical look but drops  it.

" Even if we were you can't judge. You lost your virginity to a machine ."

Gavin yells  from the bedroom. I start to laugh but repress it after I looked at Elijah. He looked upset at the fact no human wanted to sleep with him. Oh well.

"So what do you want?." I ask.

He looks down." Well I wanted to know if my brother wanted to go with me to the bar."

" Never in a million years!"

Elijah looks at me. He touched my arm.

"Tina and Connor are throwing a party for him at the bar please help. I bet my drunk brother doesn't fight." The message was brought in front of my eyes.

"Gavin you need to go out. You haven't left the house since you got shot."

" Yea I have." He said walking out.

" To go to the store."

Gavin smirked."got everything we needed."

" The items you bought weren't necessary." I say with a hint of annoyance.

all he had bought were handcuffs . Elijah looks at his brother pleading with him.

I picked Gavin's up and throw him over my shoulder." Let's go Elijah."

Gavin was pounding on my back. People in the building knew what we were to each other. so they didn't intervene.  I toss him into Elijah's car.

At the bar.

I carry Gavin. Him swearing all the way in.

" You son of a bitch put me down." He cursed at me. How adorable. He thinks I'll listen.

We walked in and all to Gavin's friends jumped out and yelled." SURPRISE."

I put Gavin down he locked shocked. There was not a lot of people. Just Tina , Hank and Connor. A few other I did not know well.

" What's going on?" Gavin asks.

" We are having a welcome back party. You go back to DPD tomorrow." Tina says like it's obvious.

" Yea come on where's the old Gavin who use to come to work hung over." Chris says with annoyance. I frown at him. Standing protectively at Gavin's side.

" THEN LETS DRINK! ALL DRINK ON MY BROTHER." Gavin shouts. Everyone cheers.

Elijah grabs my arm. He pulls me off to the side. I give him a look of annoyance. How am I suppose to make sure Gavin's ok if I can't keep an eye on him. He hands me a small black box. I open it. It's a small sliver ring with a few diamonds on it.

" It was mother engagement ring." Elijah says with I give him a confused glance.

" Ok why are you giving it too me. If your not aware me and your brother are in a good relationship."

" God you are suppose to be smart. That's for you to use." He says rubbing his face in annoyance.

" How am I suppose to use it?"

" YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PURPOSE TO MY BROTHER YOU STUPID." He snaps.

I finally understand. Would Gavin even effort we have been dating for long. I love him and all. What if he doesn't love me. He could leave me for any human.

" Thank you." I says accepting the black box.

I go back over it Gavin. He looks over at me concerned.

" What did Elijah want?"

I get down on my knee. Elijah looks panicked. Gavin's looks shocked. I open the black box.

" Marry me." I say. Not ask no because it's not something I want. It's something I need.

" Ok." Gavin's says breathlessly. I stand up and put the ring on his finger. Everyone's clapping and cheering. Gavin takes a shot. I smile.

" I love you."

" I love you too." Gavin's says and kisses me. I kiss back roughly animalistic. We part for he needs to breath.

" How are we going to tell the children?" Gavin asks. We start laughing.