T w e n t y

Jake's POV

"That was so much fun!" Victoria pants, using her hands in front of her chest to balance herself since she's dizzy. Well, we're all feeling light-headed because of that awesome rollercoaster.

But that doesn't stop us from walking though.

Wendy nods, and smiles. "Yep, that was the best ride ever. I wanna go again!" A lot of strands stick out from her hair and she flattens them.

"But I wanna go on the Ferris wheel." Justin argues, clutching on to Taylor's waist, his hand touching her shorts.

"I don't feel so good," Chloe suddenly announces, touching her temple as if she has a headache. Who knows? Maybe she does have one. The Regurgitator is capable of doing anything to anyone.

"I think I'm gonna faint." she adds.

"Well I'll be here to catch you. I did make you get on that thing, so I'll take full responsibility of what happens to you." Tiffany replies in a way that is comforting, grinning.

She's a good friend; she always will be.

Chloe smiles halfheartedly. "Thanks, Tiff."

"How about we go on the bumper cars?" Nick asks.

Tiffany claps her hands and laughs. She's too cheery for her liking, but that's just who she is: a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. "Of course! It's been ages since I last went on a bumper car!"

"I thought we were going on the Ferris Wheel?" Tori blurts out, confused.

"Well, we're going on it," Taylor informs us. We all know she's referring to herself and Justin. "So that means we have to split up then."

"And I'd like to grab a bite 'cause I'm more than hungry." Jerry states. Right after he says that, a strong smell of corn dogs and cotton candy drifts in the air. My stomach rumbles. "Me too." I say.

Chloe sighs, rubbing the side of her face with her hand. "Which side should I choose? Bumper cars or Ferris Wheel?"

"Bumper cars, duh." Nick remarks as if it's obvious. His hands are in his pockets as he shrugs, and he grins. "Do you really wanna be around the couples?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Aha, no." Chloe scoffs.

"Then let's get going," Tiffany hooks her arm with her best friend's, before glancing at the rest of us. "You'll text us so we know where to meet up, right?"

"Yeah, whatever." Justin says a bit too harshly. "Bye." He spins around with Taylor, and they lead the way to the Ferris Wheel, hastily.

×××

We struggle to pass through the crowd since there are a lot of people here tonight. The worst part is, we're holding our food and drinks, which only adds to the difficulty of having to squeeze past everyone.

My eyes wander around the place as I take in the beauty of everything in our presence. The rides look amazing, because of all the bright and colourful lights that are making them seem magical.

"Shit," Wendy says. I can hear it in her voice that she's annoyed by something, but I don't know what. In awe, I was too busy gazing at the rides to notice anything.

"Check how long the line is!" Tori exclaims, her jaw dropping. She quickly closes her mouth before a bug goes into it. And then she chuckles quietly to herself.

She's so adorable, munching on a large pretzel and sipping her can of Sprite.

"Now what?" Jerry shrugs whilst looking at us for an answer. "Do we go or stay?"