O n e : Bone Breakers

Hellooo Wattpad lovers!

I hope you enjoy reading my book, and that you find it amazing. This is my first book on Wattpad so it may contain a few grammatical errors, but I'll edit all chapters before posting them just to be sure that they're perfect.

If you want to leave a comment, please don't hesitate to do so. Only good and positive comments.

I will not tolerate insensitive and hurtful words from people who are too judgemental or pompous. If you're going to say bad things about this book, don't even bother reading it☺

I'm not going to put a copyright disclaimer because no one reads that anyway.

But I will say this: IF YOU USE MY WORK AS YOUR OWN, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! THAT WOULD ONLY MEAN YOU'RE NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO WRITE YOUR OWN STORY, WHICH MEANS YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE A WRITER.

On a happier note, enjoy the story!☺

×❤×❤×❤

Arianna's POV

The name's Arianna. Arianna Krystal Mitchell. Yeah, yeah, I know; my name is weird. But I never asked for it.

It's all my mom's fault for naming me after her mother, who was my grandmother. She passed away before I was even born so Mom thought I should continue the legacy.

Truth is, I hate it.

But I have learnt to accept the fact that I can't change my name. It's something that's going to follow me around for the rest of my life so I have to get used to it.

I remember when I was little, I always cringed when someone called me by my name, or I'd curl my hands into fists. No one noticed when I did that, and eventually I grew tired of it so I stopped.

Now, though, I'm eighteen and I'm in my final year of high school. And just to clear things out, don't go thinking I'm some hot, popular girl who spends time flirting with guys and arguing over which lipstick flavour suits her the best.

I'm a nerd. I wear these round, stupid glasses because it's part of my facade. On the upside, I have blonde hair which is considered attractive by most people, and my eyes are green.

Since I wear baggy clothing at school and never bother about my appearance, nobody will ever find out about my deepest, darkest secret.

I'm an underground fighter. Have been for a year and three months. And it's simply because my life was never easy here in Minnesota.

Before I became a fighter, I was out of shape and Dad decided to enroll me into the gym where he works out at. It wasn't long before my body began to intricately carve itself out into the slim figure that it is now.

Then one day after I had finished working out, a guy who saw me taking out my anger on a punching bag came up to me. He said he was impressed with my mad skills and everlasting endurance.

Then he told me about some circle of people who get together every two weeks at a club, which has an illegal underground fighting association underneath it.

He also gave me a card and convinced me to join the association, since he is also part of it. We talked about it over a cup of coffee at a café, and I willingly agreed to become his fighting partner. Plus it's a way to make easy money.