19

Jaemin soon arrived at Chenle's house, thanking Taeyong for the drive and waving him off, but not before reminding Taeyong that his rained on clothes were in the backseat and that they should be washed. Once Taeyong drove out of sight Jaemin walked up the steps to the entrance, and before he could ring on the doorbell the door swung open, revealing two blond haired boys.

"Jaemin!" Chenle shouted excitedly. "We've been waiting for you, get your ass in here." Jaemin was pulled inside, and saw that the two had been watching a movie. Cute.

The three of them sat down on the couch, with Chenle and Jisung sitting together and Jaemin next to Jisung. Once the got comfortable, Chenle unpaused the TV and the movie continued. They watched the movie in silence, and once the movie finished Jaemin landed his eyes landed on Jisung, and he smiled mischievously as he contemplated what to do to his target.

"So what have my babies been up to?" Jaemin asked in a cute voice, pinching Jisung on the cheek.

Jisung swatted Jaemin away, making distressed noises. Jaemin giggled, enjoying the reaction he got. "Aw, don't act like you hate it, Jisungie," he locked an arm around Jisung's neck and puckered his lips, pretending to lean in for a kiss. Jisung shrieked and buried his face into Chenle's chest, and both Chenle and Jaemin laughed at Jisung's panic.

"I hate you both," Jisung declared once Jaemin had pulled a safe distance away and he had taken his face out of Chenle's armpit. He quickly realized saying it was a mistake when Chenle and Jaemin both leaned in and started clinging to Jisung.

"But I loove youuu," Chenle sang, hugging Jisung's torso. "You can't hate me sungie." Jisung's face flustered at the nickname, and Jaemin admired the cute couple before him. His mind drifted and he thought, they're absolutely adorable, I wish me and Jeno could be cuddling like that. It'd be so cute, imagine his head rested on my thigh and me playing with his soft hair, eyes closed and curved into that beautiful eye smile of his. If only Jeno had feelings for me-

"What are you thinking about, Nana?" Jaemin must have looked funny because Chenle and Jisung stopped cuddling and were both staring at Jaemin's blank face.

"I... uh..." Jaemin cracked an awkward smile. "Maybe I'm thinking about cuddling with Jeno?" He played with his fingers. "Like seeing you two being all sweet with each other made me think about being like that with Jeno," Jaemin admitted.

Chenle dramatically placed a hand over his heart. "That's so soft, oh my god. My heart, it hurts," he cried. "But seriously that's so cute, I've never met him but you're so whipped," Chenle grinned.

"Wait so you really fell for him?" Jisung stared in disbelief. "In like two days? I remember saying that you guys might end up liking each other that day you met him at the mall but you really did!" He laughed, surprised that his prediction was right.

"Of course, my Jisungie is always right," Jaemin cooed, leaning in to pinch Jisung on the cheek again. Jisung backed away as fast as he could, but Jaemin was faster.

"Save me," Jisung pleaded to Chenle, his eyes and mouth curved in a funny shape.

Jaemin pulled back, amused. "Always rejecting my affection, how sad. But you were right actually, I'm surprised." He thought about the fact that he and Jeno only met a few days ago but were already so close. "Guess it's a good thing you two weren't there that day, or I might never have met him."

"Points were made there," Chenle nodded. He stared at Jaemin, scanning him over. He then pointed in the direction of Jaemin's chest. "Are those Jeno's clothes you're wearing?"

"You're already stealing his clothes?" Jisung teased, joining in. "When are you two gonna date?"

"Ah I dunnooo," Jaemin whined. "I don't know if he likes me back, what if these feelings are just one sided? I don't want to confess just yet."