31

Morning came fast, with rays of sunlight peeking through the blinds and hitting Jaemin's face. He tried squeezing his eyes tighter at the brightness, but then realizing he was no longer asleep, slowly cracked them open. Jaemin lifted his arm to try to rub his eyes but something heavy weighed him down.

He glanced down, to where Jeno's arm was wrapped tightly around his stomach. Oh right... we fell asleep, Jaemin remembered. Or at least I did, out of panic. Jeno had been dangerously close to his face last night and Jaemin wasn't yet ready for what would've happened if he hadn't pretended to be tired and fallen asleep.

Now, lying in bed with Jeno's chest pressed against his back, Jaemin couldn't help the butterflies going crazy in his stomach. Everything felt so unreal. He tried his best to gently squirm his way out of Jeno's embrace, but the older boy must've sensed him moving and squeezed tighter.

"Don't leave me," Jeno mumbled sleepily. His breath was warm on Jaemin's neck, and it sent a tingly shiver up his spine. "It's cold," he whined, nuzzling his face into Jaemin's hair.

Jaemin ignored his racing heartbeat and pried himself out of Jeno's grip, turning to see his boyfriend's sleepy face. "You're awake," he smiled.

"No I'm not," Jeno furrowed his eyebrows together and rubbed his eyes. "I'll bet you it's 8AM again or some other ridiculously early time where no normal person should be awake at."

Jaemin snickered, then checked the time on his phone. "Wrong! It's 7:26. Got a problem?"

"Seven?! Of course there's a problem. I'm going back to sleep, this is way too early for me," Jeno planted his face into a pillow. "Wake me up again in five hours," he called, voice muffled.

"Get up lazy ass, we had a whole 10 hours of sleep." Jaemin climbed onto Jeno's back with a mischievous grin and shook his shoulders. Jaemin heard a faint grunt from the pillow and Jeno's face appeared.

"Okay, okay! I'm up!" Jeno cried, defeated. "You're so heavy, I can feel my ribs cracking," he complained once Jaemin had gotten off of him.

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "That's because you're old," he said simply. He sat up and was about to stand when Jeno grabbed his arm and trapped him back in the bed. He let out a cry of disapproval, but gave in to Jeno's iron grip.

"I said to get up," Jaemin protested weakly, facing Jeno. "What are you doing, Nono?"

Jeno tickled Jaemin for the nickname, and Jaemin giggled, trying to get away. "I'm being a lazy ass, as you called it." Jeno stopped tickling to let Jaemin catch his breath. "You know, not everyone is a crazy morning person like you."

Jaemin gave Jeno a dry, unamused stare, huffed, then jumped out of bed, luckily faster than Jeno's reflexes. Jeno whined in protest and Jaemin stared at him lying there and shrugged shamelessly. "Come on, Nono. I need to go home and wash up."

"Oh right, you should probably do that," Jeno scratched his head. "Will you come back after?" He asked.

"Do you want me to?" Jaemin gave Jeno a side grin and he nodded. "Alright, I'll be back. Get up, sleepyhead. Don't miss me too much," he sang as he blew Jeno a kiss. Jeno blushed in return and Jaemin waved dramatically as he left Jeno's bedroom.

~

Surprisingly, Taeyong was in the kitchen to greet Jaemin as he entered his house. "Hey Nana, how was it? I'm glad that you told us where you'd be this time," he joked.

"Oh hi," Jaemin waved at his brother sheepishly. "You're up early," he noted.

"Avoiding my question, I see. I wonder what that's supposed to mean?" Taeyong smirked with a wink.

Jaemin's ears burned up. "It was good hyung. You don't even have to ask at this point, you know I'm whipped for him. Where are you headed?" he asked, changing the subject and noticing that his brother was dressed to go out.

"Just the studio," Taeyong replied. "Ten and I are practicing a new choreography. This one's actually pretty fun, we might film and post a dance cover."

Jaemin nodded, excited at the dance cover idea. "You seem to be spending a lot of time with him," he noted.

Although it was just a harmless observation, Jaemin saw his brother's face redden slightly. "Yeah, well he's a good dancer," Taeyong replied, flustered.

Jaemin raised his eyebrows, suspecting that there may be something else going on but deciding not to pry. "That's nice," he shrugged. "Anyway, practice well but don't overwork yourself. I'm going to change and wash up before going back to Jeno's."

"Okay, have fun with that as well. Remember to always use protection, alright?" Taeyong teased as he ruffled Jaemin's hair.

Jaemin whipped around, wanting to fight back with a "you too" but Taeyong had already escaped outside and slammed the front door shut. He sighed, shaking his head, then went to his room.

Jaemin changed out of his black clothes and rummaged through his closet to find some decent clothes. He found an oversized white tee and Adidas pants to change into, then he went to fix his face and hair in the bathroom. After a few unsuccessful minutes of trying to tame his bed head, he in the end grabbed some gel and patted everything down. His bangs were long and tickled his eyelashes, but he couldn't be bothered to put in the effort and style it out of his face.

Somewhat content with his look, Jaemin went downstairs and made himself some iced coffee, then put on some white sneakers and headed out the door.

~~~~~

A/N:

good morningg i was up til 3am writing this chapter and the next ahaha whos sleep never heard of her .. i'll probably crash again after updating this

this was just a fluffy chapter since thats all i seem to be writing at this point sjhshsjsh im a soft person so i love cute moments the most lol

anywayy ik my update schedule sucks even tho its summer break and i promised id write more (though at this point no one should actually believe in my empty promises anymore) BUT ill post the next chapter soon !! probably !! its got something good and hopefully yall like it ehehehehehe

- amy