Chapter 8

Once we got to the mall we went around shopping , and I noticed people giving us weird looks, but I didn't think much about it. We went into Christian Louboutin, I needed some new red bottoms. I found some cute ones and went to go pay while Jimin was still looking around.

Shoes:

On my way to the register I saw a really cute bag that I wanted but I didn't have enough money to pay for both, more like I wanted to limit myself to buying more then one thing cause my closet was running out of space

Handbag:

While I was staring at the bag trying to make a decision Jimin came up behind me scaring me

Y/n: Dont do that

Jimin: Sorry, are you ready to pay?

Y/n: Yeah, I think so...

I look back at the bag still not able to make up my mind on whether I should get the shoes or the bag.

Jimin: You sure?

Y/n: No, I don't know if I should get the shoes or the bag

Jimin: Why don't you get both?

Y/n: Because I already have too much shit in my closet.

He stayed silent until he called an employee over.

Jimin: I'll be taking that bag and these pair of shoes.

He took the shoes out of my hands and gave both his and mine to the lady, After she grabbed the bag.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Jimin: Im paying for you, what does it look like I'm doing?

Y/n: You dont have to I'll just take the shoes like I originaly planed to.

Jimin: I know I dont have to, I want to pay for you.

Y/n: Fine, but at least let me pay for the shoes.

He thought about it for a second until he agreed to it and let me pay for the shoes. We payed and left the store to go eat.

While we were eating Jimin said something that made my heart skip a beat.