Graduation Day

OMG!!!! I can't believe this is it no more waking up early and listening to my lame ass science teacher talk about bullshit all day.
OKUURT !!! Replied Jenna yes Kylie  I'm right there with ya bestie I have to admit i will miss Ryan fine ass lol nah fr I love looking at him, especially his ass yummy I love a guy that's built like a wrestler he can flip me all night long.
Ok ok Jenna knock it off I'm sure there will be more "Ryan" in the future but we need to get going if we want to walk across that stage.
Yeah your right let's go.....
( Kylie and Jenna head to there graduation and are now on stage waiting for their names to be called)
DAMN!!! You two look fucking Hot! Could I make a wish and have you two both in my bed and Jenna you can give me head.
Fuck off ! You dickhead ... you need to learn how to talk to grown ass mature women.
But Jenna I heard your the best head giver in town and I also heard your down with.....
Shut the fuck up ! Bart and go fuck your mama
Wow Kylie ! And I thought you were a Angel the only Virgin that's in this town and who will the lucky ...
Take your seat Bart before I make you leave !
Awl thanks Mr.Larry
No problem girls
(They called every ones name to accept their diploma)
Kylie Lewis!!!
I walked and received my diploma I looked in the crowd to see if my dad was there and of course he wasn't. He works a lot and I get that but all I ask for is for him to come to my graduation he literally only had ONE job.
Come on Kylie let's go to the mall and get our outfits for tonight.
Jenna and I headed to the mall let's just say we found our outfits and boy we were sexy. We went back to my house and showered and started doing our make up.
Omg I'm to happy I swear this is the best day of my life.