Difference

I woke up to silence I don't remember being in a bed I looked over and my eyes met Shane looking at me. Listen! Man I don't want to hurt you ok we get married tomorrow. T-Tomorrow!! Tears started to come out my eyes, listen I honestly don't want to marry you but since we are is it cool we see other people I asked. Shane looked at me rolling his eyes, why you asking something like that have you met someone ? No but in order for me to stay sane I have to feel free and not trapped. Shane walked over to me and he sat on the bed, man you can't see other people when I fuck You I want to know that's mine and no one else. Shane that's not fair you have sex with who ever you want without a care, that's wrong and you know it Shane looked at me and reached for my hand but I flinched. Don't do that I know I been abusing you but I'm going to change at least try to and again I don't want you with anyone. So what about you will you be with other females still, Shane stood up and started walking towards the door and he turned and looked at me. Yes! I'll do whatever I want you- I'll do the same then I said cutting Shane off. What you just say to me Shane asked, I looked at him and suddenly grew scared I was frozen and couldn't say anything. Shane started walking back in my direction, Kylie what did you just say to me and if I have to ask you again I don't think you will like it. I continued to watch him as he started to get closer to me he grabbed both my ankles pulling me and causing me to lay flat on my back. He started unbuckling his pants and I watched him, he than took off his boxers and started stroking his big long dick but never took his eyes off me. He pulled something out of his pants pocket, what's that I asked it'll make you feel good I got this years ago but never used it. Shane crawled on top of me and started fingering me than he started kissing my lips. He then put his dick in me and I felt a vibration and boy did that feel good. I started moaning asking him to go deeper and he did, he put my legs over his shoulders and then he went deeper. I put my hands on his hips wanting him to stop the pain was uncomfortable, whats wrong Shane asked umm can I put my legs down it hurts. Shane looked at me and said well this how ill feel IF YOU FUCK OTHER NIGGAS, Shane started going deeper and harder and I couldn't get him off me he started biting my neck and sucking my lips. Tears came down my face I'm so weak and pathetic I keep letting him do this to me. At this point I was numb and had no emotion this man rapes me and smile when he's finish. Fuck! You feel so good you better never give a nigga my pussy you hear me, I tried to put my legs down but Shane had a grip on them. He finally released his self all in me deepening his dick inside of me I yell out! Knock! Knock! Aye come in ! I looked at Shane. A girl walked in mean mugging me than looking at Shane, get the fuck out I'm coming Shane told her. Well it look like you already c- GET THE FUCK OUT! She jumped and ran out the room. Shane got up and put on his boxers, Shane I'm going to fuck who I want I told him. Shane turned around and looked at me do that and get them killed, it's blood on your hands not mines while you out here being a Hoe. Call it what you want I don't belong to you I do what I want I told Shane. Shane looked at me and walked out the room I took a shower and laid back in bed I was so sore and tired I fell asleep.