Weak Bitch Gone!

Dad .... DAD!!! I shouted what the hell are you doing and why am I tied up I asked him. He stood there looking at me than suddenly he untied the ropes that were on my wrist and legs. Than he gave me his hand to grab onto I finally made it out the trunk and I was looking around I was so lost, wh-where are we I asked my dad don't worry your safe for now Shane will come get you from here I just wanted to keep you safe. By throwing me in the trunk of a car oh baby girl my dad said you have no idea people are after you why do you think your school was so private. And full of security cameras and body guards, we walked near a garden and my dad sat down on the steps. I'm sorry I got you in this mess this is clearly my fault and I'm sorry you had to find out about Jenna and I this way as well. I also have to tell you the truth about your mother I looked at him with shocked eyes, what do you have to tell me I said to my father. He had tears in his eyes and he took a deep breath than finally a black bmw pulled up Shane got out the car walking over to us. My dad stoop up and walked away DAD! I yelled but he ignored me and kept walking. Shane tried to touch me but I walked right pass him hitting at his hand, on the way back home I couldn't get my dad thoughts out of my head. We finally arrived I stayed quiet and Shane didn't bother me the whole tide home. Before I opened the door Shane spoke we are staying at a hotel tonight, I nodded my head and stayed in the car Shane left and I notice his phone blinking he had a text message it was from my dad. I looked to make sure I didn't see Shane coming back I grabbed his phone and opened the message it read " you need to tell my daughter the truth I almost did but she would hate me forever" I heard Shane's voice I put his phone back. Shane got in the car and looked at me he leaned over and kissed my cheek. We drove in silence we finally reached the hotel and Shane checked us in we got on the elevator and got off the 15th floor. Shane opened the door to the hotel and we walked in I quickly went to find the bathroom to take a shower and wash my hair. After I finished Shane was sitting on the bed focused on something in his phone. So Shane let's be honest with each other Shane stared up at me and he looked back down at his Phone. I tried to snatch it from him when he grabbed my arm STOP! He yelled I don't want to hurt you. HURT ME! I yelled back I have a lot of questions and I want every single last one of them answered do you hear me. Shane looked at me with evil eyes he walked past me bumping into me causing me to almost fall. Shane grabbed a drink from the bar and sat in the chair next to it, Speak he said I took a deep breath and stared back at Shane so my first question is why did you lie about my pregnancy. What's your second question Shane asked NO! not until you answer the first one I yelled Shane stood up walking over to me and I started walking backwards until I fell back on the bed. Shane pushes me down on the bed I try to sit up until he grabs both arms putting them over my head. Listen to me Shane said I don't owe you no explanation you belong to me you will have my kids one day. I felt sorry for you the day you lost our first child but it was for the best. Shane stood up looking down at me and continued to speak let's move on from this conversation before you make things worse I don't want to tear up another hotel room. I sat up on the bed and looked at Shane I started shaking my head because I hate being left in the dark. This is not my life I told him Shane looked at me and smiled I know it's not Shane said it's my world your living in and what world is that I asked him. The world of darkness and for you baby girl it's only beginning, Shane started walking towards the door wh- where are you going  I asked him but what was the use he walked right out that door. I laid on the bed trying to figure out what my dad had to tell me about my mom when I heard a phone vibrating. I listen for the sound and notice it was coming from the bar Shane's phone, I looked and seen an unknown number so I forward the call and quickly went back to his messages. I text my dad back pretending to be Shane " what exactly am I telling your daughter?" Sent . I waited for a reply nothing came through I decided to give up and started to erase the message when a reply came in. It read " just tell my daughter I understand if she will hate me forever for getting her mom killed by you and your men 😔" before I knew it I slammed Shane's phone in the counter I couldn't believe what I just read. My father had Shane and his men kill my mother but why, tears came flowing down my face and I was angry. I didn't bother erasing the messages off Shane's phone I sat in the chair waiting on him to return I'm no longer the nice sensitive BITCH! He could play with the weak bitch is dead.