I have a plan

I got up watching his every move what will you do to me I asked him, will you beat me like Shane did he looked at me and took a step closer to the door. Nah I won't hurt you but if tempted I will, I just want to love you but knowing the truth about Kesh makes me want to hurt you he said looking at me. So why don't we start over I told him, yeah we can do that I guess but I'll need time to clear my mind. I'm sending you and the girls to another location and from there you and I will stay in our own home. I don't won't to be alone in such a big home can't we all just stay together I asked him. No I don't need Shane around you or you around him and I want to start a family with you in that house. So no hoes no family or friends Montez said looking at me, ok I said and looked away. Montez walked out the room and I stood up and walked to the balcony, I notice there were two planes side by side and everyone was walking to the planes with bags. Then there were a knock at my door I ignored it hey gurl let's go a voice said I turned to see Blue standing there. I walked in the room walking past Blue where are we going now I asked her,  umm Montez wants to go back to California but I advised him we need to lay low for awhile. It's still hot there with your dad and Sam you know, plus they still been looking for us. Ok so where are we going I asked her once again I believe we are going to New York she said looking confused. That's dumb we might as well go to Cali they will for sure find us, Blue started laughing yeah I know I honestly have no clue but I'm sure that's where the guys are headed. So who will protect us I asked Blue, he had guards that will surround the place outside and in. But what if something happen we still don't know who had his mom killed I started to panic. Girl relax we will be fine ok Blue said giving me a reassurance, now let's go she said walking towards the door. I followed behind her and we both met up with the rest of the crew outside, I saw Blue's sister standing by Montez and talking to him I ignored it and started talking to Blue. Wayne walked up giving us a hug ok ladies we shall meet again in a week, you guys be on your best behavior try not to fight and argue you know Montez won't like that. Blue started laughing and what will happen will we get in trouble she said while laughing. Wayne and I both started laughing what's so damn funny Montez said walking over, so which plane are we getting on Blue asked Montez the one your standing in front of he replied. Montez walked over to me make sure y'all take good care of my wife, he started smiling and I just stared at him. Something seemed off about him I'm not sure what it is but I'm sure it's between him and that slut. Why you looking at me like that Montez asked me, no reason I responded he held my hand and looked in my eyes. Listen I have something important to tell you he said looking serious and what might that be I asked. She's having my baby he blurted out, why am I not surprised I said rolling my eyes. In all honesty I didn't know how to feel, I mean I pretty much got forced into marrying this idiot now I'm a step mom to there baby. Now I have to see this bitch for the rest of my life, I finally noticed Montez shacking me a little and I snapped out of it looking his way. Say something Kylie he said glaring at me, congratulations I told him and walked to the plane. I sat down and strapped myself in my seat and he walked in and sat beside me. Listen Kylie this baby will not get between our marriage she's apart of the family he said. What do you mean "she" how far along is she I asked Montez, oh maybe a few weeks I'm just hoping it's a girl. I sighed and closed my eyes to pray I just wanted this to end, I'm tired of getting involved in bullshit. Montez tried to grab and hug me but I pushed him away, Blue and her sister entered the plane and took there seats. I notice Blue couldn't look me in the face, I started laughing lightly. Hey Montez said looking at me make sure she doesn't end up off this plane or you might as well jump behind her. I looked up at Montez and gave him a wink, I hope it's not a slippery spot near the exit I told him. Montez grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him he then started to squeeze but not to tight. Kylie I don't want to hurt you but don't fucking tempt me, I still haven't fully forgave you for killing Kesh so be lucky I gave you a second chance. Get your hands off of me I told him but I struggled and lost the battle, don't worry you'll be pregnant soon. He whispered in my ear I don't care to have your baby let that WHORE! pop them out I shouted. Blue and her sister both looked at me, listen I don't want to have this conversation right now I'll see you in a week he said while still holding my neck and staring at me. Yeah if I'm there when you get back I replied, Montez started tightening his grip then he let go I'm sure your not that dumb he said. But little does he know I have a plan and I think it just might work.