Stay in my sight

I quickly sat up and Shane moved to the side, hey Montez I'm sorry we both got carried away no we both did NOT! I yelled back. Shane grabbed me and Montez stepped between us shoving Shane out the way. Well before I interrupted you two I was going to see if you wanted to come with me on my little getaway Montez said staring at me. Oh well I figured I'd just stay here besides you need your alone time right I said looking away. Shane can you give us a minute Montez said while staring at me not making any contact with Shane. Sure I'll let you two be alone that's not a problem Shane said leaving the room. I immediately became scared and nervous at the same time, Montez he forced me to make out with him and I did not want to fight I told him, Montez just stared at me with no emotion on his face. You know it's hard to believe when we were just about to FUCK! Montez yelled out. He walked closer to me and we were now face to face, I guess you'll always be his little slut. But hey this always happen I give a hoe a chance to prove themselves and they fuck it up every single time. I'm not a hoe I said looking in his eyes Montez placed his hand on my cheek oh but you are my dear he said smiling. I pushed his hand away and started to walk out the room Montez grabbed my wrist pulling me into his chest. Get the FUCK OFF ME! I yelled but he didn't listen he pushed me back on the bed, I started to get up until he raised his hand at me. So your going to hit me I asked him YES! I will keep trying me he yelled, I stood up anyway testing him. He looked at me with a smirk on his face so your testing me huh, suddenly there was a knock at the door Montez rolled his eyes. Come in! He said one of his guys came walking in boss the doctor just did lab work on your mom, AND! Montez yelled out she was murdered she had some type of poison in her system. Montez stood there like he was in deep thought, then that means someone here did it and I'm going to get to the bottom of this Montez started walking out the door. I sat back on the bed thinking about a way to leave you know I'm going to just walk out the door, I'm sure no one will see me I stood up and walked out the room, I ignored the men that was standing around and I walked out the front door. I continued to walk not looking back and I finally made it halfway to the gates, I notice the gates started closing so I made a run for it. I reached the gates and when I touched it I instantly felt pain run through my body. The fence had electricity coming from it  I slowly got off the ground and looked back at the mansion I seen Blue walking towards me. I finally stood up are you ok she said laughing what's so funny I asked her, girl the fact you think you can leave is what's funny. Come on before he notice Blue said so I followed her, so your sister coming here I heard oh yeah she is she replied smiling. Her and Montez were fuck buddies just a heads up, I looked at her and rolled my eyes aren't all men dogs all they want is sex and having control over us women. Speak for yourself Blue said I don't let anyone run over me I've always had my own brain. If that's so why are you here slaving for Montez I asked her Blue looked taking back from what I just said to her. Well if you must know I love my job I get paid to listen and watch out for him, he's also my friend and took me and my sister in and helped us along the way. I continued to listen and noticed Montez standing outside looking in our direction, so Montez heading out for two weeks I spoke up yeah he was until he got the news that someone killed his mother Blue said. Yeah I heard I replied....  that's pretty messed up I'm sure he will get down to the bottom of it. Yes he will he alway does that's why I'm not sure who would be that stupid to do that I said yeah me either she replied. Finally we reached back and Blue walked pass Montez while he stood there looking at me, where were you going he asked me I tried to walk past him but he stopped me. Please stop playing with me Montez said looking like he wanted to hurt me, why are you trying to leave he asked. Listen to me I said standing up for myself I'm not about to sit around here and keep living in fear. Just let me leave I told him ok you want to leave he asked me, yes I want to leave I replied back ok bye I'll have my driver drop you off at the- NO! I yelled cutting him off I'll find my own ride now open the gates. I looked and the gates were reopening I stepped down walking off and he stood there watching me. I hope he doesn't think I'll come back to him because I Won't I can't deal with it, and I don't want to be around this big orgy I'm sure they will have once Blue sister comes. I made it out the gate and I looked back but Montez was no longer standing there. I walked up the street and notice it was starting to get dark, there were no street lights and no cars on the road. I started to run and jog at the same time I need to find someone that can give me a lift. And of course I took some money before I left I doubt he would miss it. Finally a car appeared and I flagged the car down it was two women, hey you need a ride one of them said uh- sure that would be great I replied. Where to the other one said hanging up the phone. Oh you can take me to the airport I can manage after that I replied with Confidence. I finally felt like I was getting somewhere, we arrived at the airport and I jumped out thank you so much I said to them. Sure no problem the one driving said, I got out and headed inside I decided to go to the bathroom first before I purchased my ticket. I was going back to LA I needed to go back and feel at home whether I'm killed or not I just want to make my life as close to simple as possible. I used the restroom and next thing I know the lights went out, I then heard someone walk in I hurried up and flushed and got myself together. I could see a little due to light shining from under the door, I heard the person  kicking in the doors and when they finally stopped at my door it came busting open, I tried to fight this person off me then I notice another person standing behind them. I was slammed to the floor than I started punching at the persons face, GET OFF! I yelled out but they wouldn't then the person behind took out a gun and aimed it right at me. Then the door bust open and it was Montez he shot both of them, but you couldn't hear the gunshots because he had a silencer on the gun. I got up and ran towards Montez come on let's go he said so I followed him.