Daddy little girl

We walked downstairs and I notice blood was everywhere, how could I not hear the gunshots I thought to myself. Oh I have a silencer on my gun Montez said smiling down at me I swear this man can read my thoughts, we all got in the same limo I saw following us from earlier. I started to cry silently I just knew I got away from this man, Montez stared at me as though he was reading my thoughts. I looked away then he moved closer to me, I hope your ready for what I have planned for you. What does that mean I asked him, he just smiled at me and looked away Liz was on her phone texting away. Out of know where I became furious I jumped on her punching her all in her face, she tried to pull me off her but she couldn't. I chocked her and slapped her she tried to pull my hair but I grabbed her hand, Montez handed me a gun and I got off her aiming it towards her head. Then I looked at Montez and pointed the gun at him, are you ready to meet your maker I asked him. Montez lit a cigarette and smoked it, pull the trigger BITCH! He yelled out. So I did BANG! Blood went everywhere even on me, I looked at Montez who had a smirk on his face. Good girl he said and reached out for his gun, Liz lifeless body fell towards the door Montez opened the door and pushed her out the car. So where do we go from here I asked him, Montez looked at me with those angry eyes I looked away trying not to make eye contact. I just want to know why should I let you and that thing growing inside you live, Montez said looking in my direction I could feel his eyes burning through my face. Montez moved closer to me then he snatched the gun from me and put it in his back pocket, how do I know that's my baby he said once more this time I could feel his breath on my face I try to move a little but he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it. Get off of my please I told him oh but the parties just getting started he said licking the side of my face, suddenly his phone started to vibrate and Montez answered it I could tell it was a males voice. let her out Montez said to his driver the limo stopped and he then looked at me whats going on I asked him, your father he replied what about my father I asked him but he said nothing and let me out the car. I got out and he took off I walked across the street to the store and went to dial my fathers number, a SUV pulled up and my father got out the car I walked over to him and he hugged me. we both got in the car and I just stared at him what did you say to him I asked my dad, then I noticed a little girl sitting in the front who is she I asked him this little princess is Montez daughter he said smiling at me. his daughter I said looking so surprised oh wow do you know who her mom is I asked him, yeah I do but I'll let him answer that for you my dad said patting my lap. what's her name I asked him her name is Ashley she was named after her mother, at that point all I could think about was Ash but she never mentioned anything about a kid and Montez never said anything about having a child. My father got my attention by touching my shoulder, honey is something wrong he said actually there is I told him looking upset so is that why Montez let me go because you have his daughter my dad smiled and looked at the little girl. Yes my dad replied being honest can we talk I asked him sure he said sitting back in his seat ask me all the questions you want I have time, suddenly the phone ranged and my dad answered hello he said. Ah I see he said continuing his conversation wait let me put you on speaker he said then he placed his phone in his lap, Ashley ! Montez yelled out for his daughter she turned around and there was a big smile on her face DADDY! she yelled out. Listen to me Montez said to my father if you hurt her I will come for you he threatened my dad, like I said you have less than 24 hours to do what I asked you to do and you can have her and my daughter. he then hung up the phone what do you mean he can have me I said getting upset with my father, listen this is all business baby girl I promise now where were we he said staring at me. My first question is why did you lie about my father he then grew confused, honey I am your real father STOP ! I yelled at him tell me the truth. He took a deep breath and said I had your father killed I wanted your mother to be mines so bad that I went to her home and had him killed, you see your mother was suffering with depression because your father had cancer and I was ready for him to be out of her life completely. A tear fell from my eye this was a sick man and I knew in this very moment I was not safe with him, so this whole time you lied to me and my mom about my dad how could you I told him. Do you want me to continue or stop he asked me I don't know if I can take anymore of your crazy sick stories I told him, well so be it he said I'll keep the truth to myself about your mother he said. And whats the truth about my mother I told him giving him the evil eye, your mother was having an affair I told her I couldn't have children, at first she was cool with it then we started having fights and they got worse. Have you ever hit my mom I asked him he sighed and then put his head down that along answered my question. Listen Kylie I loved you and your mom ok he said looking at me but when I saw her making love to another man I lost it. Did you confront her I asked him no I knew it was eating at her though and that's all I needed was for her to suffer, once that happen I met Jenna and I fell in love with her and I wanted your mom out of my life. And by doing that you got her killed I said crying yes that's what Jenna wanted or she threaten to leave me, so I sent some people to kill her he said looking away. So I said staring at the man I thought for all these years was my father, who did my mom have an affair with I asked him my dad looked at me and said Shane.