4

Y/n's Pov

"Get out,"I said."Why?He's also my son,"he said."You left him when he wasn't even born!"I said."You left me alone just to give birth to him!Now you call him your son?!Are you kidding me!?He deserve a father better then you!"I shouted."I almost lost my life after giving birth to him!"I yelled.Tears was escaping my eyes from thinking about all the things happened."Mommy~"I heard Mark calling.He was awake because I was yelling and shouting at Hoshi.I look at Mark."I want you to get out,"I said."Listen,you're staying in my house.You got no rights to tell me to leave,"he said.I wipe my tears before going into the bathroom in my room.I close it before leaning against the door and falling onto my knees.My head leans against it and I try to calm myself down.

Hoshi's Pov

"Why is mommy upset?"Mark ask me holding my hand."Uhh..."I scratch my head using my other hand."Just go to sleep,"I said.The next day,I went to Y/n's room and she wasn't there.I search for her and she's nowhere in the house."Searching for who?"I quickly look behind and saw Seungcheol looking at me."Oh...Hyung..."I scratch my head."Where's Y/n?"I ask."She went to school"he said."Where's Mark?"he ask."Sleeping,"I said.He went to Y/n's room.I sit on the sofa thinking what I have done yesterday.I close my eyes and threw my head back."Feeling bad?"I look beside me and saw Woozi just sat beside me."Yeah..."I said."I bet she hates me..."I said."Probably,"he said."Come on.Go take a bath and apologize to her,"he said.I went to my room to take a bath.