9

Y/n's Pov

"So if anyone disagree with the plan,we can change it.Anyone?"I ask.Nobody raise up their hand."Alright then.Meeting dismiss.The next meeting is after school on this up coming Thursday,"I said standing.I look at my watch and went to my class."Mommy,"Mark climb into my arms.I smile and pack my bag using one hand.Minghao and Mr Park entered.Minghao help me."You're so clingy Mark,"Mr Park carry Mark."I'm sleepy chim chim..."Mark said.I chuckled."I need to go now.See you later Minghao.I got a game to play,"I said taking my bag.I ran outside and saw my badminton team."I'm ready,"I said.I took my racket and start practicing.After the practice round,we got a break."So Y/n,you will be playing for the solo part at the last moment since you're good at it.The most of us is either in the duo part or not playing for today's competition.Alright?"my badminton leader said."Alright,"I said.After school,we all have to go to another school for the competition.Minghao and Jimin was with me while I got ready for the competition.Jimin help me by wrapping his hand around my waist and whispering cheesy things in my ears."So who is already here?"I ask."The boys are all here,"Minghao said."Mark is with them,"Jimin whispered."Act more like my teacher when we're going outside,"I said.He chuckled before resting his chin on my shoulder.While I was packing my school shirt and pants into my bag,Hoshi entered.I could tell the Jimin and Hoshi both send glares to each other."Minghao go outside,"Hoshi said.He left."Let's go,"I said placing my sports bag hanging on my shoulder.Hoshi follow behind us.As we step out of the room,he start acting more like my teacher.I sit on the bench for the players."Do your best.It doesn't matter if we lose or win.At least we have fun and please remember about you safety.Fighting,"we put our hands in the middle and our leader said.I look at the audience and notice Hoshi keeps on glaring at Jimin who was sitting at the VIP row since he was a teacher.I look at Jimin and saw him smiling at me.I smile and wave at him.Je wave back.When it was my turn,I was getting nervous.

Hoshi's Pov

After the competition,at the room of where Y/n got ready,Jimin entered.Y/n hug Jimin."You made it,"I heard Jimin said."Yeah but some of my teammates didn't,"she pout."It's fine.We can support them in a different competition.Okay?"Jimin said as he gave her a peck on her lips.The boys was all looking outside of the window.Mark was with Jeonghan.I look at them and sigh without anyone hearing.I sat further from everyone and watch the couple being together.

A/n's Note;

I don't really remember the competition for badminton😅Sorry