17

Y/n's Pov

"Go home,"I said."If you follow us,"he said."Just go home!I have enough with you both!"I shouted at both my elderly."Remember who you're speaking to young lady,"my father said."I don't care who you guys are anymore.Just leave!"I said.They look at me shock.I was also shock with what I just said.Hoshi walk out of my room and went to the kitchen.The boys was watching from a far."Fine then.Don't even bother to search for us anymore,"they walk out of the house.I just hug Hoshi."I can't live like this anymore,"I cried."Just try okay?I'm here if you need me,"he said.The next day,Mark was out with the 98 line.Hoshi was with me,on my bed,when the door to my room open.Lisa entered.Hoshi look at her blankly."Did I interrupt something?"she ask.I shake my head and she sat beside me."Why didn't you come to school yesterday?"she ask."I wasn't feeling like myself..."I said."I'm going out.Call me if you need anything,"he said leaving."Why is he here with you alone?Didn't you had a quarrel with him at school that time?"Lisa ask."He's the only one who can comfort me after my boyfriend left...With his parents..."I sigh."Why didn't you tell me,"she ask caressing my cheeks."I was in a bad mood yesterday..."I said.A few hours later,Lisa left and we went to the apartment.Mark wanted to stay in Jun's apartment with Joshua,Wonwoo,Jun,Mingyu,Seungkwan,Vernon and Dino.The rest of us stay in Minghao's apartment.I was resting on Hoshi's back while Hoshi was searching for a snack."Is it done?"I ask."Not really.I don't know how to open this,"he groan after giving up to rip the packet.I open it for him."Thanks,"he said.I jump onto his back and he carried me to our shared room.I was lying down on my bed,with no energy,while he was playing a funny video on his laptop.

Hoshi's Pov

After the video,I took a glance at Y/n.She look so depressed.I think of an idea to help her.My thoughts got interrupt by my parents coming in my room."Hoshi!"my parents hug me tightly.Y/n was just watching us.My mother look at Y/n."Why is that dog here?"she ask whispering."She's not a dog..."I gritted."Answer me..."she whispered."I'm not going too,"I whispered."Fine,"she said.I broke the hug and went to Y/n."Let's go,"I said."Where?"she ask."Out,"I said."But your parents are here.Spend time with them,"she said."I don't want too.Stand up,"I said.She just sit up.I went in front of her and smile.I ask her to change.After she change,I bring Y/n out.I bring her to the place I always bring her to."I miss this lovers park,"Y/n said smiling."Yeah...I wanted to come here for a while now but I didn't know who to come with..."I said.We sat at a bench together.We were facing the sea together."This bring so many memories,"I said as I intertwined fingers with her.She didn't let go of it but she squeeze it lightly.I smile before resting my head on her shoulder."Do you remember this?"she ask showing me a picture of us 4 years ago here,with her on my back.I smile at the picture."Of course I do.This was our first picture after we start dating,"I said."Stand up,"she said.I did as what she said and she climb on my back.We search for someone to take a picture of us.After taking the picture,we went back home.My parents stayed at the apartment for one day."Where will you guys be sleeping?"I ask."We're not really sure,"they said."How about my room?"I said."Sure.We're fine with that,"my father said.I smiled before going to Y/n."We will be sleeping on my bed for tonight only,"I said."Why?"she ask."My parents will be sleeping on your bed,"I said."Alright,"she said getting of her bed.At night,when everyone was sleeping,I wrap my hands around her waist.I have a feeling she will throw my hand away but I was wrong.Instead,she place her hand on my hand.I smile and continue to dream.Around 2 am,Jeonghan woke me and Y/n up.We went to the entrance of the door and saw Joshua carrying Mark.He was crying.I carry Mark."Why are you crying my man?"I ask.Y/n told the boys to go back to sleep.Mark slowly stop crying.I sit on the sofa while Y/n make Mark's milk.