14

Y/n's Pov

Mark was picking out all his favorite snacks."Put back Mark.Only pick one,"I said."Please mommy,"he beg."I'll buy more for you when it's finish,"I said.He put everything back except for one.The boys were taking 7 ramen packet.Joshua paid for everything.The boys made ramen here.I share with Mark.He don't really like it.After finishing my food,we all walk around the park.Mark was with Dokyeom and Mingyu.Hoshi and I walk together."I'm sorry..."he mumbled."Hoshi,"I stop walking."It's fine...Everything is over..."I said.He stop beside me."We're planning to have a partner per room since our house is renovating so we're staying in Jun's apartment and Minghao's apartment for at least 2 weeks.Can you be my partner?"he ask.I just nodded.He smiled."Why were you so mean to me at your school?"Hoshi ask."I...Was just...Annoyed that you were trying to make me go back to you and breakup with Jimin...When you came to my school,I already can tell that you were trying do make Jimin jealous so that you can show the students that I'm dating him..."I said.He got a guilty look on his face.I just hold his hand."I know you still love me Hoshi...I understand..."I said.I pull him so that we could catch up with the boys.We went home around 1.Hoshi pull me to his room.Everyone's eyes was on us.Seungkwan put Mark to sleep.

Mingyu's Pov

"What do you think they will do?"I ask."Yah!Dirty minded!"all of the hyungs hit me."What?!I'm not saying it in a dirty minded way!"I said."Y/n.Faster,"we heard Hoshi said.We stop and went to the door."See!Now my Y/n is not innocent,"Minghao fake cry.Seungcheol slowly open the door but not that wide.We saw Hoshi on bed while Y/n was on the chair.Both of them was using their phones."Yah Hoshi!Faster can or not!"Y/n complain."I lost you.Where are you?!"he ask shouting."What the hell?!"she shouted."It's your fault that we lost!"she said."I'm sorry,"Hoshi stand up and went to her."You dissapoint me!"Y/n cross her arms.He just hug her.We all smile when we saw them hug.This was the first time Y/n did not reject his hugs."Let's leave them alone.Who wants ice cream?"Woozi ask.We went to the kitchen and pick out our favorite flavor.Hoshi and Y/n walk out of his room.We were all watching a movie.Y/n sit beside Vernon.