18

Y/n's Pov

I gave Mark his milk as I sat beside Hoshi.Hoshi was caressing my thighs as Mark drink his milk."Hoshi,who's kid is this?"we heard his father ask as he came out of our room."Mine,"Hoshi reply.His father sit in front of us.His father smile."What's his name?"he ask."Mark,"Hoshi reply."Put him on bed,"Hoshi said as he gave me Mark who was slowly falling asleep.I when in my room.Once I put down Mark on my bed,I got pushed to the wall."Listen here Y/n.I don't care who you are anymore.I just want to tell you to get far away from my son.He deserve somebody better and that's never going to be you.If I see you get close to him,"she took out a knife from her pocket,put it on my neck and press it against my neck.My breathing got uneven."Understand?"she ask."Ye-Yes..."I mumbled.She let go of me and I quickly went outside.Hoshi look at me before looking at his mother who just walk out of our room.I went to the kitchen to escape her.

Hoshi's Pov

I was confused when Y/n straight away when to the kitchen when she was walking to me.I was about to go to her but my mother stop me."Let's have a family moment shall we?"she said."Let him go to Y/n,"my father said.I just went to her.She was looking outside the window of the kitchen.I wrap my hands around her waist."Are you okay?"I ask."Yeah..."she mumbled."If you're not then tell me..."I whispered."Do you love me?"I ask.She look at me."I-Uhhh..."she hasitate."Do you?"I ask."Just say it,"I pull her body closer to mine."I-I lo-Love...You..."she said."No stuttering sweetie,"I whispered."I love you..."she said.I smile before nibbling on her neck."I love you too..."I whispered."You tired sweetie?"I ask."Yeah,"she whispered as she throw her head back so it is resting on my shoulder.We both make deep eye contact.

Y/n's Pov

My eyes went to his lips.I lean in to give him a kiss.The kiss was slowly getting deep until somebody clear their throat.I pull away and notice Hoshi's mother there.She glare at me."Let's bring it to our room,"Hoshi pull my arm.Mark was sleeping peacefully.We got in bed together with Mark in between us."Good night princess,"he said.In the morning,I got woken up by a flashlight."We forgot to switch off the flash!Abort the mission!"I sit up and saw Seungcheol,Dokyeom and Minghao.Mark was still sleeping.Same with Hoshi.I stood up and shower.After getting ready for the day,I felt a hand wrapped around my neck while I was studying.I look at the owner of the hand.It was Hoshi.He was smiling.I smile back before placing a kiss on his lips.I completely forget about Hoshi parents."Have you eaten?"he ask."I'm not hungry,"I said.He pouted but a smirk slowly appear."But are you hungry for me though?"he ask."Yah!"I hit him nonstop.He just laugh before carrying me.We both started dating since today.