15

Hoshi's Pov

"So how is she?"Jimin ask through the other line."She still doesn't want to eat but I'm making her eat,"I said."Alright...And can you do me a favor?"he ask."Which is?"I ask."Date Y/n,"he said and that made me choke on my water."You okay there kid?"he ask."Ye-Yeah..."I said."Do as what I say.I need to go.Bye,"he hang up.I put down Y/n's phone.Y/n was sleeping while leaning against Vernon.Most of the boys was sleeping here.Some went to their room to sleep.I carried Y/n to her room.It is only 3 and all of us are tired.Jimin was right.She was so light.When I place her down onto her bed,my eyes stop at her lips.Mark was strangely still sleeping.I just lean in to give her a peck."I miss you so much..."I mumbled.She turn around and hug Mark.I can feel myself smile and I just went to my room.I call her parents."How is she?"her parents ask."Great.I think it's better if you don't bring her back to your house,"I said."Why?We want our daughter to be with us.Remember I told you that she's only staying there because I want her to be discipline.If she is then we're taking her back,"her father said."If you don't know,she's pregnant again,"I lied."Again?!"my ears could go deaf because of them yelling."Yeah,"I said."Who's kid is it?!"they ask still yelling."Mine.Both of them are mine,"I said."What do you mean both?"her mother ask."My sperm and her egg fuses to create Mark and the kid inside of her,"I said,probably teaching them science."What?!I'm so finding you after this you mother fu-"I hang up on them."Maybe I should make another kid with her,"I smirk to myself.Around 4,I woke Y/n and Mark up."Where are we going?"Mark ask as he climb on me."We're going out.Okay?"I said.Y/n was sitting on bed as she rub her eyes which I found cute.