13

Y/n's Pov

The next day,I woke up when I felt somebody caressing my cheeks.When I open my eyes,I saw Jimin.He was smiling but tears was in his eyes.He pull me closer."I'm leaving soon..."he said.I just let out a small smile and kiss him."Y/n,"he called.I hum in reply."I think it's better if you date somebody else since I'm not allow to come here anymore,"he said."Who?"I ask."I don't know,"he said.A few hours later,Jimin left.I was upset and everyone could see that.I didn't feel like going to school.Same with Minghao.I was sitting on the chair in my room."Y/n.Eat your breakfast,"Hoshi entered while saying that."I'm not hungry,"I mumbled.He sit beside me."Y/n,please...For me..."he said.I sigh while looking at my phone."I don't want..."I mumbled."Y/n,Jimin told me that you must eat.You're going under weight,"he said."At least it's better the overweight..."I said.He grab my hand tightly."Y/n,Mark keeps on asking me what's wrong with you not eating.Please?"he said.I look at him and saw him looking at me with pleading eyes.I stood up."Let's go,"I said.He smile and let go of me.I ate a little bit.I sat on the sofa once I clean my plate.Minghao sit beside me and hold my hand."You alright?"he ask.I nodded before placing my head on his shoulder.I could feel Hoshi watching us.I look at Minghao and saw him looking at me.He squeeze my hand and I smile.I feel comfortable around him.Hoshi sit beside Minghao.I could sense jealousy from the way Hoshi stare at Minghao.Mark ran over to me and sit on my lap."Are you okay mommy?"he ask.I smile before nodding.He smile before leaning against me."Take care of Mark Y/n.If you need help,just ask one of the boys.I love you,"I thought about the last sentences that Jimin said to me.I close my eyes and smile thinking about the good times I have with Jimin until a different thought come in my mind."Hoshi!Stop it!"I shouted as he continue to splash water at me."Revenge taste sweet,"he said."More like salty,"I said pushing him into the water before running away."Come back here Y/n!"he yelled before running towards me.I look at the corner of my eyes and saw a good looking boy with plump lips and it was Jimin.I slow down and Hoshi backhug me."You so going to be in trouble,"he laugh.We laugh together.Jimin was watching us."Y/n?"I open my eyes and saw Dokyeom."Yes?"I ask.Minghao was still beside me holding my hand."Let's go out!"he said smiling."Alright,"I said.I just wear a jacket and rip jeans.Hoshi,Joshua,Mingyu,Dokyeom and Dino walk around.Mark also followed.We stop at a convenient store.We went in."Who wants to pay?"Joshua ask.Everyone kept quiet."Of course the hyung have to pay,"Joshua complain.I chuckled.