16

Y/n's Pov

"Let's go now,"Hoshi pulled my hand."Where are we going now?"I ask still sleepy.Even though I was already in my outfit,I was still tired.Mark was in his right arm."Awww are you still tired?"Hoshi ask pinching my cheeks."Of course I am..."I mumbled.He wrap his hand around my neck before pulling me closer,like he was my best friend.We went somewhere which I recognize."Isn't this where our first date was?"I said."Glad you still remember,"he smile."What's a date?Mommy.Daddy?"Mark ask."You will know soon,"I said."It's been a while since we met Popo,"Hoshi said."Yeah..."I said.We bought the tickets and went inside the place.We went to the dolphins section.We change into swimming suits.We paid 60000 won for each person to play and swim with the dolphins.We three were the only ones who were with them."I'm scared...Mommy,"Mark said as he hug me tightly.I touch the dolphin."They don't eat you Mark.They bite you,"Hoshi joke."Hoshi!"I hit Hoshi,making him wince."I don't want to go...Mommy..."Mark was so scared."See Mark.They don't bite you,"I said as I touch their mouth.One of them jump out of the water and went back in,making the water splash at us."It's Popo!"Hoshi sequel.Popo swim to us.We were there for a few hours.Mark was comfortable with Popo more.After swimming,we went out to get dinner.Mark was sleeping on me.Hoshi fed me.In the car,Hoshi was keeps on looking at me at the mirror.He was biting his bottom lips.When we reach the house,both of us saw my parents."Go to your room,"Hoshi said to me.I went straight to my room.

Hoshi's Pov

I told the boys to go to their room."Yes?"I ask sitting on the sofa."Ask Y/n to pack her bag.We're not leaving until she come with us,"her mother said."Fine then.Stay here all day,"I said going into Y/n's room.She was about to sleep."Y/n.Pack some of you and Mark's clothes.We're staying in the apartment tomorrow,"I said.She just smile before packing her clothes.I just wanted to backhug her but I felt like she will reject me like last time.Even though she didn't reject me today,I was still afraid.She stop packing for a moment with something in her left hand.I crouch next to her and saw her reading a letter.She was softly crying."Awww why you crying?"I ask wrapping my hands around her."I miss him..."she went into my arms.I look at the letter and read it.It was very sweet."Don't cry Y/n,"I whispered.Her face was at the crook of my neck.Once she calm down,I cup her face and softly caressed her cheeks."Just stay strong.Okay?"I said.She nodded and pull me into a kiss.I was shock with her actions."I'm sorry..."she mumbled before going out of her room.I was so frozen.