19

Y/n's Pov

A few weeks later,I was brought to an abandon building."Who told you to break the rules?"she ask as she put the knife on my neck.She continue to move the knife downwards and she stop it on my stomach.She smirk when she saw my reaction change."You're pregnant aren't you?"she said.I gulp when I felt her pushing the knife on my stomach."Answer me,"she said."Ye-Yes..."I wince."That's more like it.Now,if I let you go,you will stop dating Hoshi.If you continue,this knife right here.Will go through you tomorrow,"she said.He untie the ropes that was tied on me and I went back to Minghao's apartment.Hoshi was sleeping with Mark.I can't stop dating Hoshi.He's my everything.He help me a lot after Jimin left.Even though we both had a painful break up,there was a part of my body which still miss Hoshi.Half of my heart.I don't want to go through it again.I rather die happily with Hoshi part of my relationship then dying in pain,alone without Hoshi.I still miss Jimin but not as much as before.I was on the edge of the bed when I felt somebody backhug me."What are you thinking of baby?"Hoshi ask."Nothing,"I said,fake smiling."You sure?"he ask.I nodded before placing a kiss on his cheeks."Go back to sleep.I'll finish up my work then I'll sleep with you,"I said.He smile before falling back asleep.The next day,around 7,I got pull into the same abandon building.His mom was about to stab me."What did I ever do wrong to you?"I ask."You...Hurt my baby!"she yelled."Me?He was the one who comes crawling to me.He hurt my feelings 4 years ago and now you're telling me I hurt his feelings?"I ask.She was quiet but she just press the knife harder against me."Just do it.If you kill me,he will probably hate you and will probably kill himself.If he kill himself,how about your grandson?How will he feel after knowing his own grandma killed his mother?How will he feel without parents?"I ask tearing up.I quietly cry when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.