7

Y/n's Pov

The day was pretty fun with Jimin.He send me to the boys house."See you tomorrow,"he gave me a peck on my lips."See you,"I smiled."And see this little fella soon,"he bend down to kiss Mark."I will miss you chim chim!"he hug Jimin."I'll miss you too,"he chuckled."Well,bye!"I wave.Mark enter the house with me."Let's get you showered before sleeping,"I said.After Mark fall asleep,Hoshi pull me to his room.He pin me to the wall."Let me go,"I said."Why were you out with another boy?"he ask as his eyes got dark."Why will you care?You're nobody to me,"I said.His grip on my wrist got tighter."Why will I care?Remember this Y/n,you are still my ex.I have the rights to control you movements,"he gritted through his teeth."You?Having the rights?You're kidding me.You're only my ex.Not my boyfriend,"I said."Y/n!Hoshi!Where are you?"Hoshi look at the door before back at me."If you dare to go out with him again,you're going to get punish,"he whispered before letting go of me.I gave him a death stare before pushing him away.I went to Seungcheol.He smiled and I sat beside him."Who did you meet?"he ask smirking."My friend,"I said."Or your boyfriend?"his smirk got wider."Uhh..."I just scratch my head."It's fine.If you don't want me to tell anyone then I'll keep it a secret,"he said."Thanks,"I smile before resting my head on his arm."You look like a tired kitten,"he whispered as he continue to look at me."Of course I am tired...But I don't look like a kitten,"I said.