6

Y/n's Pov

"Meet me at 3 outside of my house.Got it?"he said."Alright,"I smile.I went home with Minghao.I was making fun of him while we go home."It was so embarrassing..."he cover his face."It's fine.You didn't see it properly,"I laugh.When we were about to go home,he took the wrong bag and everyone's eyes was on him."Just forget about it,"I said.When we reach home,I got ready."Mommy~Where are we going?"Mark ask."Do you want to see chim chim?"I ask."Yes!"he said.I smile before getting him ready.Mark knows that he got 2 father but he doesn't know the reason.He like calling Jimin chim chim ever since I call him that.The door open and Seungkwan entered."Boo!"Mark hug him.I look at Seungkwan."He likes calling me that,"he said.I just smile.Seungkwan place a kiss on Mark's cheeks.After getting ready,I went out."Let's go Mark,"I said."Where are you going?"I look at the kitchen entrance and saw Hoshi."Why will you care?"I ask."Answer me,"he said."Going out,"I said holding Mark's hand."I don't allow you,"he said."Let her go hyung,"Minghao said."Y/n,just go,"Seungcheol said.I just left with Mark.We went to Jimin's house.Jimin was leaning against his car,watching his phone."Chim chim!"Mark ran to him.Jimin look up and smile before hugging Mark.He carried him."Let's go,"he got in the car.I sit back sit with Mark."You and Minghao were continuesly whispering together at the back of the class.Why?"Jimin ask looking at me through the mirror."He just wanted to ask me a few question,"I said."Like?"he ask."Will I get jealous when the girls fangirl over you and something like that,"I said."Will you?"he ask."Not really,"I said."Why not?"he ask."I know that you will never pick anyone else other then me,"I said.He smiled and continue driving.When we reach the place,I carried Mark in 1 arm while Jimin and my hands intertwined."So where we going first?"I ask."Is my baby hungry?"he ask."Of course I am.I skip my breakfast and lunch time,"I said."Why did you skip it?I'm not happy now,"he cross his arms looking away in a pouty way."I'm sorry,"I said.He look at me before looking away.I backhug him."I'm sorry chim chim.I'll not do it again,"I whisper.He look at me."Fine,"he said.Mark was sleeping peacefully in my arm.I look behind me and saw somebody familiar but who is it though?

A/n's Note;

So when they're at school,I will put Jimin as Mr Park but when they're outside,I will put him just Jimin.