Chap 1

Annabeth POV

Today was a normal Tuesday, It really was normal.

I was talking to Piper and Hazel in the Hall of Goode High, holding my books for class, waiting for the bell to ring. You see Piper and Hazel had been my friends since pre-k and Thalia to, but she was homesick(cough, cough so true!) and I trusted them more than anyone. My mother died birthing me and its just me and my dad, who is always on a work trip so I'm home alone all the time.

"So then he walked up to me and was like your hazel right?" Hazel was going on about her crush Frank Zhang, the best wrestler in the school but was sweeter than candy to girls. Frank was this Chinese kid who I had science with, he was sweet and caring, just like Hazel.

That's when the bell rang. I hurried out and into the junior hall and was walking to my homeroom when my vision went black and I found myself sprawled on the floor, with someone on top of me.

No. It couldn't be. I saw a tuft of jet black hair and sea-green eyes, the color of the warm ocean. It was Percy Jackson, school heartthrob, the hottest kid in school and almost every girl's crush and every guy envy.

"Sorry," I told him and he apologized back! My heart wiggled in excitement.

No Annabeth, You can't be falling for the hottest guy in school. He won't even notice you.

I tell my self and walk on, I can feel him staring at me, my cheeks flaring red. I couldn't believe it.

After lunch and telling my friends what happen(they all squealed in excitement, though I didn't care.) I had chemistry with, him.

Percy Jackson.