January

'Follow your heart,'
"Deku? What are you doing here?"
"Ochaco, don't do it!"
"Deku back off!"
"No Kasumi!"
"You had your chance,"
"Ochaco, come let's go,"
"You had your chance!"
'Listen'

She gasped, the realization kicking in. He wiped the text away and wrote more, 'Dai suki' she looked down and he said it, she froze. He had tried. She turned around to look behind her at him. The look in her eyes told him everything. She was unsure, nervous, skeptical, disbelieving, and knowing at the same time. The snow fell around her, the court was silent but in the distance, people chanted the countdown to Christmas. The white against her brown hair, made everything about her stand out, and nothing in this world could be more beautiful.

"Katsuki?" he was broken out of his memories by Midnight calling on him. He glances up, not moving his head, acknowledging the fact that she noticed he wasn't paying attention. "Would you mind telling me what we had just learned? She crossed her arms and he leaned back in his chair, his eyes focused on hers.
"You bored me half to death so I gave up on even trying to listen," he spat at her, causing the class to murmur, most of them wondering why he even said that to her.
"Resistance?" Midnight raised an eyebrow, "I want a 500-word essay from you by the end of the day on the topic we just covered!" she scolded. He got up from his chair and sauntered over to the busty teacher, a few leaves of paper in his hand. He placed it down on her desk with a bang.
"I'm ahead of the curriculum, your lessons bore me so much that I wrote this last term, so here, 1000 words about your absolutely boring subject, because it's homework already," he said and he walked back to his desk, the chair clanging against the table as he sat down on it hard. He didn't care that people were staring at him, he didn't care that people were whispering, and he didn't care that both Deku and Ochaco were staring at him. He could feel their gazes on his back, but he didn't care, he didn't care about anything anymore. He was sure that if the league of villains kidnapped him now and asked him to join again, he'd probably say yes. It was the second week of January, they'd been at school for a week now, since the 6th. The busty bitch continued her lesson, and he stared out the window thinking about Christmas.

"Katsuki?" Ochaco asked when she saw him, he smiled at her but before he could speak Deku screams out to her.
"Ochaco! I love you!" Deku screams out. "Please choose me! I will love you till the end of time! You know how angry he gets, he may hurt you! You know how he gets, he's a bully!"
"Shut up!" Kasumi screamed, Ochaco turned around to see Kasumi move to Deku on a sheet of the snow, it looked like it was carrying her to him, and it was fast. When she reached him the snow flew everywhere as if she were skidding on the snow. A wave of white powder hit the two boys as Kasumi stood facing Deku. "You have no right to say anything! You forced yourself onto her, trying to control her!" Deku lifted his arm in defense, frightened by the sudden appearance and noise.
"ALL OF YOU ENOUGH!" a voice rang out, startling everyone. "I'M DONE WITH THIS CRAP!"

He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head. He didn't want to be reminded of what happened. He looked down at his desk and half paid attention to the lesson. He shouldn't let this affect his goal of being the number one hero, not so close to their graduation, they were already in the third term, and he needed to focus on a proposition for what he will strive to do when he becomes a pro. The school day was over pretty quickly and he sat alone most of it, he avoided everyone, he barely even ate, but he didn't care. His earphones blared angry music into his ears as he walked home as he did most afternoons. A pair of arms looped around him as someone jumped on his back, pushing him forward slightly. He cursed, grabbed her arm and moved her in front of him before slamming her into the nearby school gate wall, his one hand on her arm and another suspended over her face, ready to release a blast.

"Goodness Bakugou-kun, this is all moving so fast!" Chiaki smirked at him. He rolled his eyes at her and let go before lifting the earphones that had fallen out. "Where are you heading?" she asked sweetly.
"Why the fuck should I tell you?" he spat as he walked away, trying to end the conversation before anything else was said. But she had other plans.
"Well I was thinking that you're obviously not on your way to the dorms and since the little gravity princess rejected you, that you were avoiding being there altogether," She said, her sweet tone turning sour before returning back to its sweetness. He felt his eye twitch and his jaw clenched.
"Fuck off Tits," he growled.
"You didn't deny it so I guess I'm right," she smirked. "You know there are other girls worth your time, take me for example, I'm pretty sure I can do a lot more than your innocent little princess," she said, her voice husky.
"Yeah there are other options, but Ochaco hasn't spread her legs for every boy that gives her a kind glance, unlike you, you have quite the reputation," he said glaring at her.
"Sticks and stones, baby, but if looks could kill, I'd be Juliet by now," she smirked. She ran in front of him stopping him. Leaning forward to show her cleavage underneath her mostly unbuttoned shirt, "Wanna be my Romeo?" she winked. His glare deepened. He didn't have time for this shit.
"First, they all died in that story, second, if you don't watch your mouth you will have broken bones, and third if you were Juliet, I'd also want to poison myself," he said walking past her. "Oh, and one more thing," he said glancing over his shoulder. "Make sure you aim the knife at your heart, wouldn't want you coming back to pester me, Juliet," he spat, walking away, leaving her behind. He reached the familiar house and walked in, not saying anything to anyone. He put his bag down and removed his shoes and blazer, hanging it on the coat rack next to him. His father sat at the dining room table, reading something. Katsuki pulled out a chair and sat at the table, dropping his head on it hard, causing a bang, however it didn't startle his dad.