Kiss

"Where is she?" Mina asked looking around the area. Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Katsuki and Kaminari were all waiting at the base of Ground Beta, Aisawa was watching over the match to make sure no one got too hurt.
"She's never this late to anything," Katsuki mumbled. Just then she burst through the doors, panting heavily, two packets of sweets in her arms.
"Sorry I'm late, I had to get something," she said breathlessly.
"Where were you?!" Mina exclaimed running towards her. They spoke silently for a little while, Katsuki couldn't make out anything so he turned his attention to stretching. He started with his arms, stretching out his shoulder and arm muscles. Kirishima walked up to him, looking to talk.
"Hey what's with the caramel thing?" he asked, gesturing to Ochaco. Katsuki looked in the direction of the two girls, Ochaco was pulling caramels out of the packet and handed one to Mina before eating one herself.
"I don't know," he said. He found it strange, to say the least, she had been eating caramel all day, which was odd. He was glad that he wasn't the only one who noticed.
"Could it be because of you?" Kirishima asked.
"What? Why?" he asked shocked. He didn't follow his thought pattern.
"Well you know, you do kinda smell like them,"
"Why are you sniffing me?" Katsuki yelled. Kirishima just laughed.
"I don't, but you do smell like caramel, it's extremely noticeable if you're looking for it," he laughed. Katsuki stepped away from his friend.
"Creep," he muttered, continuing with his stretches. But what Kirishima said sat with him, was the sweet tooth because of the night before? He wondered, his face erupted in a blush, if he were any redder he would be the same colour as Kirishima's hair.
"Why so red, Bakugou?" Kaminari pried. Ochaco and Mina had walked up to the group at this point.
"Mind your own damn business, bug zapper!" he yelled back, clearly flustered, gaining a giggle from Mina, Sero and Kirishima.
"Everyone ready?" Mina asked finally. She gained an array of different agreements. "Okay, One girl on each team, Kirishima and Sero, you can be on Ochaco's team and I'll take the other two," Mina said. The villain team walked into the building following Mina.
"So why is she so obsessed with caramel all of a sudden?" Mina asked giving Kastuski a pointed glare.
"Don't look at me!" he put his hands up defensively.
"Well you would know, you two have become close lately," she smirked. "So maybe you could enlighten us?"
"Why are you interrogating me?"
"Well you do smell like it, so," she let the sentence hang in the air, smirking at him, "Hang on, why don't we use that to our advantage?" she smirked even more.
"You mean play dirty?" he asked.
"We are the villains after all," she grinned evilly. He thought it over and smirked.
"Alright then," he grinned widely, leaning closer to her, Kaminari doing the same as they strategised.

~

"That was so hard!" Ochaco groaned, throwing her head up in frustration. Katsuki had to bite his tongue before he made a dirty joke, instead opting to laugh at her agony. "Why did you guys mess with us like that? We could never have won!" she glared at him, sweat dripped down her forehead, her eyebrows folding into a frown. She let her mouth hang open slightly as she panted, obviously overexerted. His eyes wandered over her face, taking in every part of her. Her brown eyes burned with anger, but they were still stunning to him. "Hey are you even listening?!" she screamed, bringing him back to the situation.
"Sorry what? All I could hear were the words of a sore loser," he teased.
"That's not funny," she grumbled, pouting. He laughed out loud.
"You look like a baby!" he laughed.
"Go away," she grumbled.
"Why did you guys play so dirty?" Kirishima walked up to the two. Ochaco and Katsuki changed quickly and met each other outside the change rooms, sitting on the bench outside. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina took really long to change, unusually long, considering Mina literally wears a one piece and boots and Kirishima just wears pants and Kaminari literally just wears clothes you could find in any crappy 100 yen shop.
"What took you so long? You literally only have sleeves and pants with that weird skirt thing at the back! And you left the change room before anyone else!" Katsuki asked, looking at the redhead. His friend's eyes widened and his face and his hair blended together. "Woah, Kirishima, did your hair dye leak through to your face?" Katsuki asked mockingly, gaining a giggle from Ochaco.
"Stop you're being mean," she giggled.
"You're the one laughing," Katsuki protested.
"Enough!" Kirishima yelled. Katsuki kinda forgot the redhead was there.
"What's going on?" Mina asked walking out with Kaminari and Sero.
"Katsuki is being mean to Eijirou," Ochaco laughed.
"Eijirou?" Mina puzzled. Katsuki looked at her curiously, when did that happen.
"It's a new thing, I asked her to call me by my first name, but she forgets 90% of the time," Kirishima pointed a glare at the girl. Katsuki saw her put her hand behind her head shyly in the corner of his eye. "I asked you to call me that too, but you don't want to," he said to Mina.
"I don't want to be rude," the pink haired girl blushed. Katsuki noticed that neither of them were looking at each other directly.
"Did something happen between you two?" a voice asked behind them. Kirishima and Mina spun around to see Kaminari and Sero standing behind them. Katsuki's mouth hung open in shock, were they so obvious that Kaminari could see something was up from behind? It seemed that Ochaco, Mina and Kirishima were surprised too. "You guys look like fish, gawping like they do," to which he proceeded to show them how, making him look like the biggest idiot ever. He felt Ochaco move behind him and turned his head slightly. She had her phone out, she seemed to be filming or taking a picture of Kaminari and his mouth movements. She giggled, gaining attention from the blond idiot and he closed his mouth momentarily before yelling at her to delete whatever she just did. The commotion continued as Kaminari practically assaulted Ochaco for her phone but she made it float so he couldn't get it.
"Sero! Help me!" Kaminari called. Katsuki turned his head to the black haired boy and he looked haunted. Katsuki looked at Ochaco and the look she gave Sero scared the living crap out of him. Katsuki leaned back from fear. Instead of allowing this to go on, he got up and opened his hand, and karate chopping Kaminari's head.