I

"Katsuki!" Someone screamed, stirring him from sleep, "Katsuki! Get up!" The voice got closer and the footsteps got louder. He groaned cracking his eye open. The sun shone through his window faintly, as it had every morning at this time. "Katsuki!" The yell was accompanied by the door swinging open loudly. He groaned and pulled the blankets over his head.
"Go away!" He groaned.
"Come on get up, you're already sleeping in as is!" Mitsuki said. He could hear her footsteps getting closer, and no sooner did they stop was the blanket pulled off of him.
"No!" He grumbled.
"Come on, just because you're home for exams doesn't mean you can be lazy!" She placed her hands on her hips.
"Get up little brother! You're gonna miss walking Ochaco to school!" Kasumi yelled from the other room. He groaned more and reluctantly got up. His mother left the room and Katsuki started getting ready for school. What Monoma said still haunted him, even weeks later and yesterday he was put up against his team and of course, they ended up being the villain team, they ended up losing, solidifying their opponents pass.

"I was right, all you're good for is villainy, you even lost, like all villains who fight me do, good luck with your try tomorrow, don't take the fail too hard!" His mocking words rung in his mind as he got ready. Katsuki reached for the door handle but his hand faltered. He couldn't grab the handle. What was the point of going to school if what he said was true? Everyone already thought of him as villainous. He sighed dropping his hand, he leaned his head against the door and closed his eyes. Was there a point anymore?

"Katsuki! You ready?" His mother yelled from downstairs. He cleared his throat and pushed off the door. He couldn't show weakness. He needed to be strong. He breathed a heavy breath and grabbed the handle, pulling the door open.
"Yeah I'm ready," he yelled back.
"Come downstairs, Kasumi wants to show you something!" Katsuki walked down the stairs and turned to the dining room. His parents waited there for him with a big box wrapped with black and orange wrapping paper. His cross pattern from his suit.
"What's this?"
"You can only open it when you bring Ochaco home this afternoon, we have one for her too," his mother smiled, "for now, step out into the hall, your sister wants to show you something," she gestured behind him. He complied and the three of them walked to the foot of the steps. Katsuki looked up and by the railing, on the other side by their rooms his sister had a soft blue veil over her hair, some her hair pulled up in an elaborate braid bun thing and the rest flowing down like a waterfall. She walked toward the top of the stairs and his eyes widened.

She wore a beautiful blue ballgown like dress, a heart-shaped bodice with sleeves off her shoulders caught his attention first, the almost white lace pattern on the bodice was very detailed and covered that entire portion of the dress, the dress flared out at her hips where more lace was present but this time a more blue colour. The sheer blue fabric flowed out and moved with all the layers underneath them, she didn't look like the was walking, she looked as if she were floating down the stairs. She held a blue and white bouquet close to her chest. She looked beautiful. The smile on her face making her glow more.
"Wow," was all he managed to sputter as she reached the three of them at the bottom of the stairs.
"Isn't it though?" Kasumi beamed, spinning around, making the skirts flow out and whirl around her legs. He noticed the small blue necklace around her neck. A gift she had gotten from her fiancé when he and her first started dating.
"You look so beautiful my darling!" His mother sobbed behind him and he looked over at them. His father was close to tears and his mother, who was almost always loud and abrasive was a mess of tears.
"Thank you, Mom," she smiled at her mother. "oh and Katsuki, I found your gift," she smiled and moved a strand of hair away to show the crystal water droplet earrings he hadn't noticed she was wearing. They hung from her ears and they formed a ball at the bottom. They were something he'd bought when he first found out, him and Ochaco went and picked it out as a wedding gift.