Okay,

Katsuki placed the plates on the table and sat down. He had spent a bit of the morning in the kitchen preparing a small breakfast for himself and Ochaco, he wasn't really sure why he felt the need, he just liked the idea. He had made scrambled eggs with melted grated cheese over it, toast and crispy bacon and sausages, spicey ones for himself and normal ones for her. Kirishima sat half asleep next to him and as soon as the food entered his view he sat upright and reached over to grab something on the plate and Katsuki slapped his arm.
"OW!" Kirishima complained holding his wrist after he retracted it.
"It's not yours," Katsuki scolded.
"But I'm hungry!" he whined.
"Then go make your own,"
"But I'm so tired!" Kirishima placed his head on the table.
"Then you shouldn't be up at 3 am doing whatever weird shit you and the alien were up to," Katsuki spat. Katsuki pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled the familiar number. The phone rang and rang until a groggy, tired voice answered.
"Hello?" she questioned.
"Bring your pink friend downstairs, make sure she's dressed appropriately," he said and then hung up before pressing call again.
"Yes?" she asked again, still as asleep as she was two minutes ago.
"Get up, or I will fetch you," he said, "oh and don't worry about getting dressed just yet, it's too early to go now," he said.
"Alright, I'm coming," she sighed, he heard rustling and then footsteps. Satisfied he hung up and waited.
"So breakfast?" Kirishima said.
"Yes, breakfast," Katsuki replied.
"Why all of a sudden?"
"Why not?"
"Stop countering and tell me!" Kirishima tried to reach for the food again, and Katsuki answered with another slap. "Ow!"
"Tell you what?"
"Are you two, you know?" Kirishima nudged him.
"Why is it any of your business?" Katsuki snapped.
"Well I live next door, I don't wanna be up if you two are busy,"
"No you'll just be up all night using an alternate version of your quirk," Katsuki snapped, Kirishima laughed.

"Glad to see you two are getting on again," a tired voice said. The two boys turned their heads and looked at the girls standing at the end of the table. Mina stood with one eye closed her purple shirt back to front and inside out, it was slightly tucked into her black short shorts, her hair had that freshly fucked look. He looked over at the brunette behind her and his face burst into a blush. She wore his black skull shirt, with one shoulder exposed, it covered her white shorts just enough. Her hair was a mess, and she looked tired.
"Hey girls!" Kirishima smiled, sounding more chipper than he ever had that morning.
"Uh, yeah, uhm- Morning," he stuttered out.
"She's wearing your shirt, you must've done something," Kirishima whispered.
"Ooh!" Mina grinned, "Breakfast!" she dove to grab something off the plate when Katsuki grabbed her wrist.
"Make your own breakfast!" he growled.
"Here Mina, sit here with me!" Kirishima waved. Katsuki let go of her wrist and she moved. Ochaco sat next to him and looked at the breakfast in front of her.
"So am I allowed any?" she eyed the food.
"Well I did make it for you, try the sausages first," he grinned mischievously.
"Okay?" she said cautiously and picked up the chopsticks next to the plate. She clapped her hands together and shouted, "itadakimasu!" before grabbing a sausage and splitting it, lifting it to her lips and blowing it before putting it in her mouth. His smile widened as she realized what she had just eaten. She squealed loudly and he let out a laugh. "You're evil!" she shouted before slapping his arm.
"No, I just wanted to see your reaction," he laughed.
"You two are so cute," Mina remarked behind him. He slid his plate over to her and pulled the one she'd just eaten from. He picked up his chopsticks and clapped his hands together.
"Itadakimasu!" he called before digging into the eggs.
"This is amazing!" she said and he looked over, she'd picked up a sausage, probably to make sure he didn't do it again.
"Thanks, Kasumi sent me her way of making great sausages," he replied and they continued eating.
"They're so cruel," Mina moaned next to them.

"Who's cruel?" someone asked as they rounded the corner. Katsuki looked up to see who it was. JIrou, Yaoyorozu, Asui and Deku.
"Morning guys," Ochaco grinned.
"Bakugou," Mina answered, "he made breakfast for Ocha and himself, but not for anyone else," she sighed.
"Seriously?" Jirou asked. "That's unheard of,"
"No, it's not!" Katsuki said, turning his head away, "I owed her for last year,"
"A little tsundere, Bakugou," Kirishima teased.
"Shut up you idiot!" Katsuki snapped, proving the point further.
"Well everyone knows that you two have been getting closer lately, so I don't see why it's unusual," Yoayoruzu said. Katsuki looked at the group and noticed Deku looking away.
"Thank you for breakfast," she drew his attention away and grinned at him. He shovelled the rest of the food in his mouth and stood up.
"Let me take that for you," he took the empty plate away from her.
"I'll come with you," Ochaco said standing up, dusting herself off and followed him. She grabbed his arm, holding it close to her chest. Katsuki smiled, the blush very prominent on his face. In the corner of his eye, he could see Deku watching them. He placed the plates in the sink and washed them quickly. He looked at her as she sat on the counter next to him.
"Thank you again for breakfast, it was really good," she said sweetly.
"I owed you," he said not looking at her out of embarrassment.
"You can drop the lie, I know that wasn't the reason," she poked him. He looked up at her. She smirked at him cheekily and he looked away, the blush spreading further.
"I just wanted to do something nice for you," he muttered.
"Sorry what I didn't hear that," she poked him again, got down off the counter and turned him around to look at him.
"I didn't say anything," he snapped and looked away.
"You don't have to be tsundere with me Mr Bakushinchi," she grabbed his face and pouted. He bit his lip and she giggled.
"You're gonna end up forcing me to drag you back to the room and finish what we started," he mumbled, she giggled and pulled his face down to hers and placed a kiss on his lips. It was sweet and soft and it didn't help his situation. He pulled away and looked down at her, he could see her blush and he could tell that it didn't help her either.
"I feel like we should go and get changed," she whispered. Her eyelids were low and her eyes trailed from his face to his chest, she bit her lip and her breath was heavy.
"I agree," he smirked. He pulled away and grabbed her hand and walked out of the kitchen and led her to the elevator. He knew how he wanted to play this, he knew she'd try to take advantage of the elevator. They walked into the elevator and he pushed the button. He stood in the corner, leaning his back against the wall. She walked up to him and placed her hands on his stomach, running them up his chest and placed a kiss on his neck. He had to keep himself from giving away that he really wanted it. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed up his neck to his jaw. He lifted his head so she couldn't reach his lips. She moved down again to his collar bones and nipped his neck just above the one before kissing it, following the same pattern with the other side. Her hands wandered lower to his lower stomach, teasing to lower more, she continued her kisses on his neck, biting him softly occasionally. She moves back slightly, causing him to put his head back down to look at her. She tugs his shirt down until it shows some of her cleavage, accentuated by her push up bra, that he learned she was wearing last night. He blushed and knew this was how she had gotten him.