The Six Of Us

"Ochaco!" Kasumi yelled next to Katsuki. He flinched at the sudden noise, growling at his sister. He looked up at the brunette walking towards the group of people, she looked rather pretty. It was still cold so she wore a pair of jeans, black combat boots and a long sleeve grey shirt and a pink scarf. His eyes widened, he recognised that scarf, it's the one he got her for her birthday. He felt his heart swell, happy that she would wear it. She grinned when she reached the group, waving as she did.
"Sorry if I'm a little bit late, I was looking for my scarf, it was too cold without it," she chuckled as she placed a hand behind her head sheepishly.
"Nah don't worry, Kirishima was late too so its okay," Kasumi grinned. "Are we all ready?" she asked turning to look at the group. The group consisted of Kirishima, Katsuki, Yuki, Kasumi, Ochaco and Mina. Mina had grabbed Ochaco and the two of them were talking. Katsuki listened to them to hear what they were talking about.
"Where did you get it? It's so you!" Mina asked.
"Oh it was a birthday gift, someone left it in my bag before I left for home, I love it,"
"It's the same kind of pink as your hero costume isn't it?" Mina asked, and Bakugou knew, they were talking about the scarf. He felt the pride well up inside of him but it was short lived when he heard a loud shrill. He turned to look where it came from but before he could...

BAM!

He lay on the floor with something weighing down on him. He opened his eyes and saw a pair of grey sparkling eyes staring down at him. Chiaki. He groaned, partially from the pain of being slammed to the floor and because she was the one who did it.
"Bakugou-kun! Fancy seeing you here," she flirted.
"Get off me!" he growled.
"What's the magic word?" she smirked.
"Now," he spat. She shook her head humming as she did. She opened her mouth to speak but before she could she was floating. Frantically scrambling to stop herself she cried out.
"What? What's going on?" she called. She patted herself down hastily, "Crap my seed bag is at home!" she cried. Katsuki was able to sit up by this point and Ochaco was next to him instantly, trying to help him up. "Wha!" Chiaki screamed suddenly. "Who are you?" she cried. Katsuki looked at the scene and burst into laughter. Mina had grabbed Chiaki's hand and was holding her in place. Chiaki was frantic, looking like a startled deer.
"Are you okay, Katsuki?" Ochaco asked next to him.
"Yeah she's just an annoyance," he groaned. Ochaco released her and she fell on the floor, if it weren't for Mina she would've landed a lot harder than she did.
"Care to explain who you are and why you think my brother is a trampoline?" Kasumi asked. Chiaki turned to see Kasumi's face. She was pissed.
"You- Your brother? Oh, he's my boyfriend," she stuttered.
"NO, I AM NOT!" Katsuki screamed. Chiaki turned around and smirked at him.
"Oh darling, you don't have to be shy about it," she winked.
"Wait, what? That's your girlfriend?" Kirishima asked. "I thought you said that I was the only one for you, Bakugou!" He cried sadly, his acting was terrible but he thought that was the point.
"Bakugou how could you break this poor man's heart!" Yuki said dramatically.
"But little brother! You told me that you would only love me forever," Kasumi said acting spoilt, they were gonna have way too much fun with this.
"But Bakugou!" Mina wailed as she wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. "I thought I was the only one you loved! I thought we had something special! Especially in the bedroom," she whispered seductively. He got chills down his spine, creeped out by the idea. He knew what they were doing, and he mentally thanked them.
"But Katsuki, you said you only loved me!" Ochaco whined, wrapping her arms around his torso and putting her head on his chest. He blushed, she wasn't really lying. Kirishima also walked up to him and grabbed his left arm, hugging it.
"What about me? I thought you wanted to swing my way!" Kirishima cried out. Kasumi walked to his right arm and hugged it, his arm touching her boobs, he just thought of every anime ever where the guy would get a nose bleed from all of this.
"Little brother, you love me right?" she wailed. Even Yuki came and stood there asking when it was his turn. He looked up at Chiaki who stood there, her face pale.