Chapter One- Life As Draco Malfoy's Little Sister

(Ella) My name is Elizabeth Capricorn Malfoy. I am Draco Malfoy's little sister. The forgotten one, the unwanted daughter, the ugly one, the useless and unneeded Malfoy. The youngest and carefully hidden daughter of Lucis and Narcissa Malfoy, that nobody knows exists because my brother is heir to Malfoy Manor and the favored one.

My brother is the only person who loves me or at least the only person that says so anyways, if my parents do love me they sure have a funny way of showing it. I'm a Malfoy but I have always been different from them, I don't believe that muggles and purebloods can't get married, I don't mistreat our house elves like my family does, and I don't care if I am of pure blood it means nothing to me. I want to choose my own path and forge a destiny away from my family.

Sometimes I sit in my room and look out the window wishing that I were able to leave the manor and see what's outside. But the one thing I remember most about looking out the window is the day that I found my powers. 

It was a rainy day outside to wet to go outside and even if it weren't raining I wouldn't have been outside anyways because I am not allowed outside

It was a rainy day outside to wet to go outside and even if it weren't raining I wouldn't have been outside anyways because I am not allowed outside. My parents were too busy with Draco to notice because it was his birthday so they'd locked me in my room, they didn't want me to get in Draco's way and wreck his party.

I sit in my window seat trying to write in my diary but nothing comes to me instead I throw it down and begin wishing that I could go outside, a strange thing happens as I sit looking out the window. The glass suddenly vanishes and before I know what's going on I am being sucked out the window and am flying through the pouring rain, my parents saw me and finally acknowledged me.

"Oh Elizabeth, you've finally found your powers!" my father shouts excitedly whirling me around as he holds me in his arms.

Because of this I was allowed to come out and celebrate with them for my brother's birthday.

Now that I am eleven I should be getting my Hogwarts letter soon but sometimes I wonder if the people there even know that Draco Malfoy has a younger sister, because if they knew than maybe I'd have a letter by now telling me that I had been accepted. I'd read every single one of Draco's school books multiple times from his first year and learned as much as I could from the books at home we had about magic. 

This is my life as Draco Malfoy's little sister and you know my name not my story. 

Gif above is Ella not able to focus on her diary.