Chapter Four- The Hogwarts Express

(Ella) I look at the large, red, engine in front of us. I hear mother murmuring to Draco, and he nods. She's crying, but he's not, and neither am I. Instead of the affection that my brother is shown from out mother I get something from father, that could be called anything but affectionate.

"Don't disappoint me Elizabeth Capricorn, you shall  be a Slytherin and anything but you will be removed from the family tree! Bring honor to the family name and you will be remembered for it!"

"Yes, father." I answer proudly.

"Good." he says smiling before patting my back and leaving with mother.

Draco and I board the train where he ditches me for Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy, I turn on my heel, walking to an empty car. I have a bunch of sickles, knuts, and galleons in my bag. I sit there by myself, looking out the window just as I've always done. Watching the England terrain pass by in blurs of color. 

I look up to a knock on the car door, and I grab my bag, expecting it's the snack-lady-person, as Draco calls her. Instead, it's the little redhead that I saw in Diagon Alley. I open the door and smile.

"Hey, can I join you? Everywhere else is full." 

I shrug and the girl sits down across from me.

"My name's Ginny. Ginny Weasley. And you are?"

"Elizabeth Malfoy. Call me Ella."

"Oh, you're a Malfoy? Mum and Dad warned me too stay away from Draco Malfoy when I got on the train. They never mentioned a she Malfoy. who'd be a first year like me. So how...who...er...?"

"My parents kept me locked in my room until I turned eleven basically ignoring me and keeping me a secret from the rest of the wizarding world. So that's why your parents weren't aware of my existence."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be!"

"I guess I should be going!"

"No Ginny, wait!"

"Why should I? It's a known fact that Weasleys and Malfoys don't mix, you are probably just like your family. Weasleys are blood traitors and all that jazz."

"No, I'm not like that at all I promise. Give me half a chance I'll make you understand!"

"Okay, if you say so I'll give you a chance but try not to disappoint."

"I hope I can live up to your expectations Ginny." I mutter quietly recalling my father's harsh words to me before I'd departed for Hogwarts.

Once the train ride is coming to an almost end we rush to change into our robes before pulling into the station. We run back to our seat, smiling and laughing. As the train pulls to a stop, I look out the window and pull in a breath when the castle comes into view.

Girl above is Ella on the train. And sorry for the long wait guys I've been busy being lazy and working at some other stories recently. Oh, and looking at Aaron Carter shirtless! LOL!