Chapter Twelve- He Didn't Mean It

I rush around the castle grounds looking for my second best friend until I hear crying beside the Black Lake, I walk over to her before placing a hand on her shoulder. She jumps then says, "Go away whoever you are I don't want to be around anyone right now!"

"It's just me Antoinette." I say softly sitting down next to her on the dock.

"Oh hey, Ella." she says looking up at me through her tears.

There is silence for a while between the two of us as we watch the lake water then finally she says, "How I despise that name he has no right to speak in such a way to me! I mean who does Draco Malfoy think he is?"
"He thinks he's just the bees knees and the Slytherin Prince. I don't think he wants to make you you feel this way you know."

"Then why does he do it?"

"Because we are raised according to the ideology that pure blooded witch and wizard families are superior towards any other blood type. Especially that of a muggleborn witch or wizard. I however unlike my family, believe that it is wrong to base people off of the blood they carry. I prefer to judge people based upon personality."

"Thank you Ella, for being non judgemental." 

"Don't thank me! Just know this, he doesn't mean to because he only wants to please mother and father."

"Besides I think he fancies you a little."

"Really? That's a shame because I happen to fancy Neville Longbottom. Who do you fancy?"

"Ron Weasley." I say smirking the Malfoy grin.

"My sister's red-haired friend who eats a lot?"

"Yep, that's the one and only Ron Weasley!"

We giggle before heading back into the castle for Charms together.