Chapter Seventeen- Ella's Abuse

Warning: Some Mature content will arise towards the end of this story! So if the end make you uncomfortable please don't read just the nonviolent part.

(Ella) As Harry, Ron, and Ginny, are coming back from the Chamber Of Secrets I am waiting in Dumbledore's office for my father to arrive, Harry is talking to Dumbledore about some sort of diary that had something to due with a dude name Tom Riddle. Apparently he was a student at Hogwarts in the 30's and 40's. 

 My father comes bursting through the door just as Harry has gotten ready to leave and Dobby is with father, Harry scrambles out the door just in time. I however find myself not quite as lucky because now I am face to face with my father who glares at me saying, "I'll deal with you and Dobby later!"

He discusses the situation involving Ginny Weasley and the diary of...wait a second TMR is actually Lord Voldemort how peculiar. As my father's conversation comes to an end he turns to Dobby and I saying, "Come Dobby! Come Elizabeth, I shall escort you to the feast so I don't have to look at you for a moment longer!"

Father kicks Dobby down the stairs and I dare not speak up for the poor little creature because father already has it in for me. Because I am a Gryffindor. Instead of taking me to the feast he shoves me in an abandon classroom saying, "You're never coming home again Elizabeth, from now on I don't care where the bloody hell you live! You can be homeless for all I care and your name will never be on the family tree ever again, you filthy useless little blood traitor!"

My father slaps me hard across the cheek leaving a red handprint on my pale skin and then he kicks me repeatedly, before using the silencing charm on me and then the cruciotus curse on me. I try to scream but no words or sound can come out.