Chapter Eighteen-The Feast and The Kiss

First off guys I know that the gif above is Hermione hugging Harry and Ron but pretend that her sister is hugging Ella right afterwards. Enjoy.

(Ella) I feel sick to my stomach as I stand up and feel shaky and wobbly. Using a beauty charm to cover the slap mark and then a spell to fix my hair and summon some clean robes to wear, before heading off to the feast. Upon my arrival Draco makes eye contact with me a concerned look on his pale pointed face, and I smile at him hiding my feelings. He didn't need to know what father had said or done to me, I didn't want Draco to worry or become angry.

Making my way over to the Gryffidor table I sit down next to Ron feeling a blush creep into my cheeks, he turns to me smiling, "Oh hey Ella."

"Hey Ron."

"Ella, I want to apolgize for what I said about Malf- I mean Draco your brother, and for accusing your family of being decndened from Slytherin. It was wrong and you were right we were looking for somebody to blame unfortunatly we picked your family."

"It's quite alright Ron, things happen and sometimes they aren't always good but we best just let them go. There is no need to dwell on the past."

"Ron! Harry! Look it's Antoinette and Hermione!" I shout excitedly.

Hermione hugs Harry then Ron and finally me, before Antoinette rushes into my arms.

"I missed you so much Ella!" she says while hugging me.

"And I you it's so good to have you back."

"Ella, did you happen to find that letter I had with me when I-"

"It's right here!" I say letting go and pulling out the letter from my robe pocket.

"Oh, thank you so much I was worried that I'd lost it for good Ella!" 

Later on I am on my way back to Gryffindor as Antoinette follows me walking me there before going to Ravenclaw. When my brother comes up to us saying, "Granger." he nods his head in greeting of Antoinette before turning to me speaking, "Ella, might I have a word with you alone? See you around Granger!" he says curtly before leading me away to the Astronmoy tower.

"Ella, I really don't have any idea how to apologize to you for the way I treated you. So instead can I just hug you, and can you tell me what happened why you arrived late to dinner?"

"Yes, you can hug me. But I'd rather not say what happened to me before I came to dinner."

"Father did something didn't he?"

I nod and start crying shivering in Draco's arms as he holds me cradling me. I find myself grateful that he doesn't ask what our father did to me. When my brother finally takes me back to Gryffindor he gives me one final hug and parts by surprising me with saying, "I love you Ella. I love you ever so much."

"I love you too Draco." I whisper back softly.

As my brother walks away I say the password to enter the common room and  upon my entry I rush over to a corner of the common room. Where I begin sobbing extremely hard. Someone comes over and puts their arm around me and I flinch away shaking at the warm touch of their skin on mine.

I hear a soft Irish accent say gently to me, "Ella, it's only me. Seamus Finnigan. And I promise that I won't hurt you, please tell me why you are crying!"

I lean into him a little but can't find the words to explain what my father has done to me, struggling to speak I finally just look up.

"I don't really know you that well and due to the one loan factor right there I don't feel comfortable telling you why I'm crying."

"Well, then maybe I can persuade you to get to know me better." he says.

With that simple phrase he kisses me and I find that I don't pull away, suddenly realizing that he'd written the letter to me about fire and ice. But now that didn't mean anything to me since he was kissing me.

Once he finishes his cheeks and ears are bright pink and then he runs off leaving me to ponder his actions and my feelings.