Chapter Eleven- Slugs and The New Slytherin Seeker

I follow Harry, Ron, and Hermione out to where Harry was supposed to be practicing with the Gryffindor team, when we arrive the Slytherin team is already there. The Gryffindor captain shouts in anger, "I don't believe this I booked the field for today! We'll have to see about that!"

Oliver Wood the Gryffindor team captain takes one look around and then says, "What new seeker?"

My brother steps out from behind all of the team and looks at all of us. "Thanks to Malfoy we've all got new broomsticks a gift from Mr. Malfoy himself."Flint the Slytherin captain says.

Out of nowhere Antoinette comes up behind me saying, "At least Harry didn't have to buy his way in! He got in with shear talent!"

"No one asked for your opinion you filthy little mudblood!" 

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy!" Ron says taking out his. "Eat slugs!"

Due to the fact that his wand is broken the spell backfires and he starts puking slugs, I walk over to my brother and smack him across the face saying, "Draco, you promised her that you'd stop calling her that! Why did you do that?"

He shrugs and says, "I don't know because that's what she is a filthy little mudblood." 

I look around for my friends and don't see any of them not even Antoinette who must have run away somewhere to hide. I turn around to give Draco a death glare before running off in search of Antoinette who must be crying somewhere.