Chapter 13

Back at home the realized that their place was still trashed from their fight. Both of them looked at each other and laughed at the thought of needing to find somewhere else to sleep while they made the repairs. Gajeel suggested a little hotel not too far from where the Guild hall was. It was a peaceful walk, Levy was riding on his shoulders so she could make fun of how short her lover was.

They checked in under her name knowing that he could still possibly be flagged as being in a dark guild. It had been years since he was an unregistered guild member but they did not want to take any chances. The room that they got was beautiful. The walls were a soft beige color with sheer white curtains hanging over the floor length windows. When the saw the bed all they could see was how large and fluffy it was. The Iron Dragon looked at his prized Princess and gave a suggestive smile. She returned the smile as he scooped her up and tossed her on the bed. Shimming their way under the cover, they adjusted their pillows and fell asleep the instant they settled down for one second.

Levy dreamt of the night he proposed to her and the life that she was going to build with her man. Gajeel's mind floated to after the wedding and the first night that they would be husband and wife. The whole night they got closer and closer together to each other until it was Gajeel who ended up with his head on Levy's chest. Levy was the first one to wake up, it was still dark outside but she could still see. What the heck. Levy thought forgetting that they were mentally linked.

"It's part of your dragon side you will start to love it, the night missions pay way more," Gajeel said. He was not asleep. Levy looked down at him, how long have you been awake? He responded, as long as you have been awake. We are connected in that way. It is so we can protect each other. And Dragon Slayers don't need as much sleep as others do.

"So you're telling me all those times I was up before you, made breakfast, started house chores and got ready for work you weren't really sleeping?" Levy's tone was filled with accusations. Gajeel knew that if he didn't answer honestly something bad might happen.

Gajeel sayed right where he was not wanting to move off of her. "I wanted to see you walking around with just my shirt on, I know it's weird. It was so cute watching you try to stay quiet while doing a bunch of stuff. I liked watching you dance around in my shirt and than try to throw it in the wash before I could see you."

Levy started to laugh, she had no idea that he was this much of a pervy guy. All the same she still loved him. "I guess you liked it when I woke you up with bacon and kisses right?" A yum sound came from him. "I'll make sure you are actually awake and watching next time than."

The Iron Dragon wiggled his way to her face and started to kiss her. No longer was she reluctant in returning his affections. She pulled him closer wrapping her legs around his waist. Now that she was part Dragon Slayer she could also since his emotions even though it was not necessary at this moment. When she used her legs to pull him down towards her she could feel exactly how excited he was and how ready he was for her. I am going to make you beg for it. Gajeel thought.

The Iron Princess let out a muffled sound that was a mix between a giggle and a moan. He was kissing and genitally biting at her neck. He felt her arms start to make their way to his back. Before she could say anything both of her hands were above her head held down by only one of his. The Tiny Mage was always surprised at how strong and genital he could be at the same time. Shh. Don't say anything, don't think. Just enjoy it, Gajeel told her. Levy let her mind go blank and just enjoy the moment. His Princess always liked to be in control of everything she did. That is why she would always plan the missions.

He had stopped kissing her for a second and when she opened her eyes to see what had happened she saw him start to tie her hand above her head to the headboard. That smile crossed his face where his dragon teeth started to show. She now did the same. Levy still had on her nightgown. He reached down and slowly started to pull it up stopping every few inches to kiss and nibble at her freshly exposed skin. Gajeel noticed that when he did this her skin started to turn to iron. Oh Levy that is so sexy when you do that. She didn't have the slightest clue as to what he was talking about but she just went with it.

He raised her nightgown up to just under her breasts. As tempted as he was to just leave her like that he could he could sense her antipitation at what he was going to do next. Giving in just a little he moved it just to the top so he could pleasure her breasts just enough to make her squirm. When she did squirm he pressed his hips into her making it harder for her to wiggle under him. He moved the nightgown to over her eyes so she was blindfolded by her own clothing. She was completely at his mercy, and she was loving every second of it.

With every kiss, every nibble and lick Levy tried to keep still but it was no use. Keep all this moving up and I'll have to stop. She tried even harder to keep still. Feeling the pattern of his lips he moved lower and lower. He stopped right below her navel, are you sure you are ready for this? The only response the Tiny Mage gave was a pleasure sound that he took as a yes.

He lifted her legs up just enough so he could get his arms under them. The Iron Dragon Slayer knew what he was doing. Nothing could have prepared her for this. She could feel his tongue start to explore all around her, only slightly licking inside her. Even before their mating they had never gone this far before. His hands were gripped tight around her thighs, fingers pressing down into her skin sure to leave marks after they were done. The Dragon Slayer started to move closer and closer towards her center. She let out a moan as his finally let his tongue enter her.

Gajeel used his tongue to pleasure her for what felt like a lifetime. He released his prize slowly putting her legs back down, he gave her a wicked smile even though he knew she couldn't see it. She could since his every move. Her Dragon Slayer powers were starting to kick in on overdrive. Knowing where he was going to move to next she tried to flatten her body as close to the bed as possible. Planting a rough kiss on her neck he made his way to her ear, are you liking it my love.

Levy spoke "I am loving it Gajeel, please I can't take it any longer," she was begging.

Hold out just a little longer baby, I promise it will all be worth the wait.

It was turning her on even more that she was able to hear what he was thinking. Each time he spoke to her in that way it made her even more wet. One of his hands was playing her her hair while the other was making its way back down her body. His fingers started to follow a similar path that his mouth did. Kissing her lips he carefully slipped a finger inside her. She let out a gasp of shock and pleasure. Letting her mouth take the lead on his kiss, he opened just slightly more letting her do what she wished with his mouth.

He was still in control of her lower half so he gave her the reward of letting her kiss him. With each move and twitch of his finger she would involuntarily move her hips to feel him deeper. Gajeel stopped suddenly, Levy felt her heart stop. She wondered if she had done something wrong. She was quickly rewarded with a feeling like no other. Gajeel had continued to pleasure her but this time it was with 2 of his fingers. Moving them inside her with the skill of a professional. His prize was on the verge of her climax, being linked like they were made it so much easier for him to tell what his princess was feeling.

Gajeel, god don't stop, I'm almost there. Gajeel stopped she was begging for it, that is all that he needed to hear. He moved his hands to her waist getting her in the right position. He freed her wrist from their restraints. Kissing her softly he was about to make her feel like she had never felt anything like it before. Even during their mating, that was going to be nothing compared to what was about to happen. Their first time was strictly mating.

Lift your hips baby, this is going to be so good. She did what he asked, she even lifted her legs up to wrap them around him. He entered her with one quick motion.

Oh my god. Yes, you feel so good! Please don't stop Gajeel I love feeling you inside me. Fuck... you're... going to make me.... She screamed out his name as she climaxed. It was the hardest that she had ever had in her life.

Yeah baby, cum for me. I love it when you do. He didn't stop once when he felt her cum. Thrusting faster and faster, he grabbed her legs to give himself better leverage. Gajeel was on the verge of cum, she was still ridding her orgasim wave, when he allowed himself to finally climax. He shook with pleasure at the fact that not only did he make her night special his was just the same.

He rolled off her and laid down next to her, pulling her close to him. She giggled when she came down off of her high. That. Was. Amazing Gajeel. He laughed as he pulled her on tip of him. She let him as she let out a sigh I am so tired now, can we go to sleep? "Sure baby, I love you," Gajeel told her.