Chapter 15

Their wedding night was beautiful. He carried her across their threshold princess style.The Guild members helped rebuild their house as a wedding present. It was perfect, they knew that is they tried to do it on their own it would never get done. Levy had trashed not just their room but when they tried to get both of them out their living room and kitchen also got damaged.

Both of them let out a soft giggle at the fact that Levy was the one who caused the most damage. Gajeel was impressed with it but he would never tell her that. He set her down on their new couch, and walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of champagne. Pouring two glasses he hopped over to the couch and plopped down next to his wife. Levy was not prepared for this so when he did and put his arm around her, she let out a small little squeak. Gajeel leaned over and kissed her on her forehead.

They drank the whole bottle and then another one. It was getting late and both knew that nothing was going to happen on their wedding night and they were ok with that. Levy fell asleep listening to him talk about their honeymoon that they were about to go on. Mira had arranged all the the tickets and important details for them. Levy knew that if she didn't let Mira control something she would be upset and that is never a good thing.

Her breathing slowed down to where her lover could tell she was fast asleep in her wedding dress. Gajeel looked at her in confusion about how to get it off of her so she could sleep comfortably. Thank god she is a heavy sleeper. He thought to himself. After about 35 minutes of fighting with all the buttons and zippers he managed to slip it off of her with only a little damage. Gajeel took her in his arms and pulled her close to him as he finally let his guard down to sleep next to his beautiful wife.

The next morning they were seen off by a large portion of the village and the Guild, those that were not there were either hungover or on missions already. They were surprised to notice the private train car was reserved just for them. The room was lined with plush fabrics and a large bench seat that would easily hold both of them if they wanted to lay down. After storing their luggage way the train start to move, Gajeel sat next to the window and Levy sat across from him and prepared for the on coming of predictable Dragon Slayer motion sickness. It didn't come, for either of them.

"I had Windey put that spell on us as we hugged her by, so we could you know," he grinded and showed his dragon teeth. She knew that look, it didn't take her long before she made her way across the empty space between them. The Tiny Mage attacked his face and started to kiss him with a burning passion. Damn Shrimp what has gotten into you lately? He questioned.

Hopefully you will be in a moment. She replied, knowing that was a cheesy statement but it was too good to pass up.

Gajeel lifted her skirt and found that she didn't have panties on under it. He let out a sigh of anticipation and approval. She sucked on his lower lip, slightly biting it. Her hand moved down his chest with a now familiar motion and undid his zipper. Both could smell how ready the other was for this. This Dragon Slayer magic was going to be fun, Levy whispered. Levy created some bolts to anchor into the door.

"Oh baby you have no idea how much fun we can have now." Gajeel said as he closed his eyes. He felt her gingerly take hold of his hardened shaft and moved her hand up and down with a slow motion that she knew he enjoyed. It didn't take long for her to get impatient with foreplay. She removed her hand from him licked her fingers and guided him inside of her. Both let out a gasp of pleasure as he entered her.

Levy was in full control of everything this time. The Iron Dragon grabbed at her waist for something to hang on too, she let him. Knowing that she was going to be bruised in a little while. Secretly she liked it. Riding him she whispered into his ear "I want to feel you all inside me, every part of me. Cum in me baby." her voice has a steal sexy tone to it.