Chapter 14

The day of the wedding finally arrived. Lily, Natsu, Gray and Gajeel were all standing in their dressing room; they all had on suites and ties. Natus was fighting with his tie, threatening to burn it all off. Gray kept stripping without even realizing it, causing him to get redressed four times. Lily was admiring himself in the full length mirror. Gajeel was passing back and forth, he hadn't been this nervous before their mating ritual.

A soft knock came at the door. It was Erza, "how are you guys doing in here?" She was in her light blue bridesmaid dress that made Gray and Natsu's jaws drop to the floor. She had been in beautiful outfits before but this was a different story. It fit her perfectly as if it was custom made for her. Erza shot such a look it could cut through anything. She walked into the room, grabbing Gajeel so he would stop pacing.

"Your going to be ok, the hard part is already over. This is the easy part. You walk down the aisle and say 'I do' and she says the same thing, and then we party" Erza tried to reassure him. He was shaking he was so nervous. "Can I see her before the wedding? Or does she not want to," Gajeel asked. "She wants you to see her walking down the aisle for the first time, I'll make sure these two don't mess anything up for you," Erza threw her fist into Natsu and Gray's face to get them to stand still and focus. "I need to get back to your lovely bride."

Before she could walk out of the room Gajeel grabbed Erza and hugged her tightly from behind, "thank you." she gave a simple nod and wink in reply.

"I am so scared I'm going to trip, this dress is going to kill me," Levy was pulling at the bottom of her wedding dress. "I should have picked the short one, I should have gotten it cut off. He is not going to like it. What am I going to do, is it too late to go back to the store? Can you get Cancer here to cut this thing?" her voice was filled with panic. Levy was going threw all kinds of draws to find a pair of scissors to cut the dress before she could look any further, she shot up and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Hanging her head over the toilet Levy threw up everything that she had eaten that day. Lucy was holding her hair back when a knock came at the door.

Mira peered inside the door, "Levy, sweetie,are you ok? Do you have the flu or something or is it just the nerves?" Levy flushed and walked towards her her friends. "It's just nerves, think I need a drink."

Lucy grabs a glass of champagne off the table and hands it to Levy. Levy grabs it and chugs it in one go. "Ok why don't we slow down ok sweetie?" Lucy takes the glass from her and gets her to sit on the bridal chair. Time went a lot faster than Levy wanted it to go, all the bridal party was lined about about to start. The music was playing, a soft harp was filling the room. Lucy handed her the bridal bouquet and hugged her gently. Her mind went blank. Gajeel was on the other side of the door. Levy, baby can you hear me? Her heart jumped. Yes, I can. Please tell me that you are on the other side of that door. Levy replied. Her groom smiled, I sure am Shrimp, are you on the other side? She didn't have time to answer the double doors swung open, and light filled the room.

Gajeel stopped breathing and Lily had to catch him from falling over. His Princess was beautiful, her dress was perfect. The same color she turned when she first turned into a Dragon Slayer. Levy kept her eyes down as she walked. The Guild Master was walking her down the aisle, they got to the end and he kissed her on the cheek and told her "you look beautiful Levy."

"Who gives this woman to this man?" Loke asked

"The Guild and I do," Makarov replied and a loud cheering came from the all the Guild members.

Gajeel and Levy smiled at each other as she walked towards him. The two didn't hear a word Loke said, they were lost in their own little world. Levy could not take her eyes off of her Dragon, and her Dragon could not take his eyes off his Princess. Their was not a dry eye in the Guild hall. Loke spoke of love overcoming all obstacles, fighting next to each other regardless of how dark the times may seem. He spoke of how the two would be together forever in the eyes of the Guild, Spirit realm and all across the lands. "Is there anyone who doesn't believe that these two should not be married on this holy day?" Loke posed the question to the Guild. Not a sound could be heard. A small sigh of relief came from Loke, Levy and Gajeel.

Loke said "Do you Gajeel Redfox take thee Levy McGarden to be your wife, mate and friend for life?"

"I do," Gajeel answered Of course I do my sweet Iron Princess

"And do you Levy McGarden take this man Gajeel Redfox to be your husband, mate and friend for life?"

"I do", was Levy's answer I can't wait till we are alone. I am going to rock your world. This made Gajeel blush madly.

"As the power vested in my by the Spirit Realms and the headmaster of Fairy Tail, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Loke said with the largest smile on his face.

Levy tossed her bouquet behind her and threw her arms around her new husband's neck and kissed him. Gajeel wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up spinning her around in circles. Everyone cheered and clapped for the newly weds. Lucy was about to catch the flowers right before they burst into flames.

"It is my pleasure to present for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Gajeel Redfox!" Loke shouted over the crowd.

Gajeel picked her up and carried her out of the hall like the princess she was. The hall was transformed into a dance floor with music and food to feed everyone in there multiple times. They opened up the doors to let in those who wanted to give their congratulations to the happy couple. The whole town ended up in the Guild hall at one point, no one left hungry or sad.

Towards the end of the evening it was just Fairy Tail left in the hall. Gray had stripped once again and Natsu had bunt away his suit and started a fight with Elfman. The two love birds looked at each other. Want to get out of here Mrs. Redfox? I would love to Mr. Redfox. They didn't tell anyone that they were leaving, but Mira saw them slip away.