/1/

2:02 am

"who do you belong to?"

"i belong to no place, no thing, and no one, remember that." taeyong hissed, pushing the larger man kissing his neck off of him.

"where are you going?"

"none of your business, you're a big boy. you can finish yourself off. " he said, hastily putting on his sex-smelling clothes.

he leaves the man taken aback, lying naked on his plaid cum-stained sheets.

taeyong runs out the apartment, shoes untied, tears slipping down his cheeks.

he sits in the stairwell of the third floor.

he wishes that he felt something, but it's always empty. sometimes he wishes it were pain.

what he would give to feel something, anything.

it was two in the morning, he was incredibly intoxicated and wasn't even sure if he wanted to make it home. he walked over to the railing of the third floor, watching the lights of the skyscrapers in seoul twinkle. his cheeks streaked with tears. as drunk as he was, he managed to put both his legs over the railing, finally sitting with the railing grasped tightly between his hands.

he sat there for a minute, contemplating if he should jump or not. the tears flowed out of his eyes but he still felt nothing.

"you won't die if you jump, i hope you know that."

taeyong's head swiveled toward the unfamiliar voice behind him.

a tall guy with broad shoulders and deep dimples that could be seen in the dimmest light stood on the stairs. shopping bags on either side on him, carried by strong, muscular arms. but his eyes. they held a mix of emotions, but they were kind. he was breathtakingly beautiful, taeyong would admit.

"you'll most likely break both of your legs at the very least, but i'm 90% percent sure that you won't die. i'm sure what ever it is you're going through will be much worse with two broken legs. not that it's any of my business, i'm just saying." 

"i'm not trying to kill myself, if that's what you're thinking."

"of course not. it didn't even cross my mind when i saw you sitting on a rail, crying." he managed to huff a laugh out.

"you're funny, what's your name?" taeyong let out a barely audible scoff.

"i'll tell you if you join me for some instant ramen. i just bought a family pack that i really shouldn't eat by myself."

taeyong thought for a minute. the boy was sweet. in a taeyong could eat him alive way. he seemed clingy, too willing to please. but, taeyong had nothing to go home to and he would rather get laid by dimples than to sleep alone.

"okay."