bonus chapter/foreshadowing!

hi readers! i thought i would stir the pot a little with this chapter and give a perspective from another character. this is the same story just in the future. also, this in inside the future chapters of the book, so you will only find out what leads to this chapter if you stay tuned! also markhyuck is good for the soul so...

~~~~~~

6:37 pm, Vancouver, Canada

"haechan." the annoying voice continued
to irritate the younger boy.

"what mark? i'm busy." haechan huffed out, finishing up the last sentence of his paragraph.

" be my boyfriend." mark demanded, hope gleaming in his eyes.

"get the fuck out of my house, that's disgusting." haechan laughed out, clutching his chest from how hard he was laughing.

"i've been trying to get you to date me for four months since you moved to canada, when are you just going to admit that you actually like me and say yes."

"never, because i don't like you in the slightest. i actually can't stand you." haechan answered, going back to write his essay.

"then why do you keep me around?" mark asked fiddling with the draw strings of the hoodie haechan stole from him.

"because i can't speak english well, and you're the only korean in school. why else would i keep you around?" haechan smiled, removing mark's hands from his drawstrings.

"okay then, why do you want me to hug you all the time?" mark smirked, turning the spinning chair so haechan faced him.

"because i get cold, obviously." haechan said, smiling even wider.

"what about the times when you call me over at night to cuddle with you?" mark continued to tease the younger.

"i get nightmares, duh." haechan justified himself.

"what about that time you kissed me at that party?" mark brought up, having many more examples to prove his point.

"i was drunk." haechan admitted honestly, taking a hand full of cheetos and shoving them in his mouth.

mark chuckled at him leaning back in his own seat, and took a handful of cheetos as well.

"okay what about the time when you kissed me when we went stargazing at the beach. i don't recall you having anything to drink then." mark smirked, knowing he wouldn't have a way out of admitting to his feelings.

"actually, the excess salt from the water resulted in me being essentially poisoned so therefore, i acted out in panic. it's not because i have feelings for you but from being poisoned." haechan laughed while he was trying to come up with something.

mark groaned loudly in frustration and picked up the thin boy, throwing him over his shoulder. haechan pounded on his back and demanded that he let him down. so he set him down gently on haechan's cotton sheets, climbing in after he had set him down. haechan immediately wrapped his arms around mark and nuzzled his face in his chest. his leg was thrown over mark's thigh, hugging him like a giant teddy bear.