/3/

3:27 am
"you okay dimples? you blanked out on me for a second."

"yeah, i just really like your tattoo. it's beautiful. y-you're really beautiful." he managed to stutter out, flustered by the masterpiece sitting in front of him.

"you don't have to compliment me to fuck me, you can just ask." taeyong said with a smirk spreading across his lips.

it made jaehyun really angry. he hated how willing taeyong was to be treated like an object.

"do you really think so little of yourself? that you're not even worth a compliment? that's pathetic, taeyong. that i don't even have to compliment you to get you to open your legs for me."

that pissed taeyong off. why was he acting like he knew him? talking to him as he had a right to judge him. but jaehyun had a plan, and hopefully it didn't end poorly.

"you have no right to judge me for sleeping with whoever the hell i want. i'm not some damaged guy that needs to be fixed. i'm a guy who hates commitment and loves sex. it's your fault for thinking I was anything more. i'm leaving, enjoy your night."

taeyong raced up the stairs to grab his things, tears threatening to spill down his cheeks once again. jaehyun followed him calmly up his own stairs.

in a mixed moment of trying to wipe his tears and gathering his things. warm arms wrap around his body. he wants to sink into his chest, to continue feeling jaehyun's heartbeat in between his shoulder blades. to feel his breath against the back of his neck. he wasn't sure why he wanted it so badly if they were complete strangers. but, it felt like his soul knew him and it automatically relaxed in his presence.

"what are you doing? let go of me." he muttered, trying to pry his muscular arms off of him.

"my name is jung jaehyun." he answered, squeezing the smaller boy even tighter, sinking his nose into his neck, breathing him in.

"it doesn't matter what your name is, i'm never going to see you again." taeyong hissed.

jaehyun inhaled his scent and buried deeper into him.

"stay."

taeyong had never be told that. to stay. by anyone. he exhaled deeply, feeling a whirl of emotions after being told a single word.

"lee taeyong, that's my name."

he can feel jaehyun's heart quicken and a smile stretch against him neck. taeyong relaxed into his arms, knowing that he will be gone by morning and jaehyun would never see him again.

because who cared if a stranger saw his weakness, he would disappear before he would get to use them against him.

"have you ever had a home?" jaehyun asked, still holding him tight.

"of course, i'm not homeless. i have an apartment."

"i didn't ask if you had a somewhere to live, i asked if you had a home."

"what's the difference?"

a home isn't a place, it's a feeling. home is something you can't wait to get back to, not a place you dread going."