/16/

jaehyun and taeyong slept facing each other, with their son cuddled in between them. this was taeyong's fantasy and he wanted to believe it so badly, but he knew better.

he craved a family, something he's never had. taeyong wanted to leave it, just to be beautiful. to just trust jaehyun. but, it just contradicted everything he had ever taught himself. he would try his hardest, to be good for his family.

little did he know, he was right. to not trust him. at least, fully trust him. because while taeyong was dreaming about them, jaehyun was dreaming about doyoung. it was sickening, his obsession with his first love.

once again, jaehyun woke up in a frantic panic, this time taeyong and seungjae were too deep in sleep to notice. he looked at them, fast asleep admiring their beauty. seungjae was curled up in taeyong's arms, keeping himself attached to his new parent. taeyong told him about that, how kids from orphanages cling onto their comfort for dear life.

for once, taeyong didn't look so serious. his eyelashes fell delicately and his chest rose softly. jaehyun saw the connection, of orphanage kids clinging because taeyong held him just as tight.

"don't you remember? i sleep with one eye open and i caught you staring." taeyong chuckled softly, raising his head with sleepy eyes off his pillow.

"i stare because you're beautiful and it's hard not to." jaehyun smirked.

"you're an cheesy idiot i hope you know that, are you hungry?" taeyong asked, stretching his arms out wide.

"bold of you to assume that i'm not hungry." jaehyun replied sarcastically.

"fine then, starve you little shit!" taeyong reciprocated his same level of sass.

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding! don't get your panties in a twist." jaehyun responded.

"let's go make some breakfast, i'm starving. we also need to figure out our schedules." taeyong said, getting up from his silk sheets.

jaehyun followed closely behind him, his feet slapping loud against the hardwood floor. they got all the ingredients for waffles, jaehyun's all time favorite. taeyong made sure to dig in his pantry for the chocolate chips that fascinated jaehyun in the spongey waffle. jaehyun was an expert at this so taeyong let him take the lead.

taeyong was slicing the strawberries until he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. he sighed, sinking into those muscular arms. jaehyun quickly spun him around, pulling him into a deep kiss.

taeyong had never noticed how amazing each individual part of the kiss felt. if it was jaehyun's warm tongue or his firm arms holding him closely to his body with no escape. every kiss with him was different but it always sent him over the moon.

jaehyun pressed taeyong against the kitchen island, kissing him harder. at first, taeyong was shocked when his lower back was pushed against it. jaehyun's kisses were always soft and loving. but this was different. it was
full of want and passion.

taeyong's fingers went up into jaehyun's hair,
tugging on it as jaehyun's hands roamed his pale thighs. taeyong's tongue lightly flicked the roof of jaehyun's mouth, sending shivers down jaehyun's back. the once sweet kiss turned frantic as they mashed their lips together, never having enough of each other. always wanting more.

jaehyun grabbed one of taeyong's milk thighs, wrapping it around his waist. it was soon followed by the other. he softly set taeyong on the island, hiking up only the black oversized t-shirt he had on. taeyong broke the kiss to trail his lips down from his jawline to his neck, leaving visible marks.

taeyong never left marks. because they weren't about passion, they were about ownership. he had no intention of owning any fervent 2am hookup. but, jaehyun. he was his. jaehyun was his. no one else's to touch, to kiss, to love. he was taeyong's and taeyong's alone.

jaehyun stood in between legs, softly moaning when taeyong hit every sweet spot on his jaw and neck. he gripped his hips harder, intentionally leaving his fingertips bruised into his skin.

jaehyun pulled taeyong's mouth off of him and replaced his own tongue against the soft skin of taeyong's neck. he sucked and bit taeyong's sweet skin and he swore he couldn't get enough of it.

taeyong quickly grabbed jaehyun's thin grey shirt, pulling it over his head, wanting to touch his bare beautiful white skin. he felt himself grow hotter and more desperate as their mouth's melted into each.

"baba! daddy!" seungjae shrieked in panic from upstairs.

the two quickly pulled away and taeyong hopped off of the island, picking up jaehyun's shirt, handing it to him.

"shit, i forgot we were parents." jaehyun responded, putting his shirt on while they raced of the stairs.

they made it into their bedroom, relieved to see that seungjae wasn't hurt just scared to have woken up alone. his lips were pouty and they trembled softly.

they both stared at him, cooing at their little baby. the two got in bed with him for a couple of minutes, waiting for him to fully wake up. seungjae would lay his head on taeyong's chest like a nursing child, feeling taeyong's natural motherly aura. seungjae felt at home in taeyong's arms, feeling like he really belonged somewhere. he hadn't felt that ever, with anyone. not even jaehyun could come close to the bond that taeyong and seungjae were forming.

taeyong looked up to to see jaehyun's bright pink cheeks, still flustered at their unexpectedly heated make out session. it made him giggle, much louder than he anticipated.

"why are you laughing at me?" jaehyun teased his younger partner.

"because your cheeks are redder than the strawberries i was cutting up!" taeyong responded, pinching jaehyun's cheek.

jaehyun's cheeks heated up even more, followed by a soft pout.

"we have to be more careful from now and on, i'm not exactly prepared to give a baby the talk about the birds and bees" taeyong chuckled.

"ohhh so that's going to happen again?" jaehyun smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at taeyong.

"shut up, you big idiot!" taeyong replied, smacking his chest softly.

seungjae looked at them, completely lost but laughed along when they did.

taeyong thought about how much he struggled when he was a child and he looked at seungjae. he would've given anything to have anyone love him, absolutely anyone. but he wasn't able to get that, until now. but right now, he would do it all over again if he could get even one more moment like this, them lying in the massive bed, with seungjae cuddled up his chest and jaehyun wrapping them both in his large body, protecting them both.

jaehyun thought how scared he was of losing them or someone hurting them. he thought about what he would do if someone hurt his family. how he would skin them alive if they do much as hurt a single hair on their heads.

but that's what love makes you do. it drives you insane.