Hypmic Characters as John Mulaney Quotes

Ichiro:
"I try to stay a little optimistic. Even though I must admit, things are getting pretty sticky" or "That's what I thought you'd say, you dumb fucking horse!" (guess who's he talking to)

Jiro:
"And in a brilliant moment of word association, I yelled 'FUCK DA POLICE! FUCK DA POLICE!'"

Saburo:
"Just because you're accurate doesn't mean you're interesting!"

Samatoki:
"Eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs"

Juto:
"Get the paddy wagon!" or "Brush your teeth. Now boom, orange juice. That's life"

Riou:
"Thirteen year olds are the meanest people in the world. They terrify me to this day"

Ramuda:
"Woah, Canal Street called and wants their fake-ass Chanel purse back immediately"

Gentaro:
"And I said 'no'. You know, like a liar"

Dice:
"Excuse me, I am homeless, I am gay, I have aids, I'm new in town"

Jakurai:
"I'm either havin' a drink or I have to pee. You're livin' the golden years kid, not me" (yea he drunk af)

Hifumi:
"Everyone get out of my way! I'm just gonna sit here and feed my birds"

Doppo:
"I don't know. I know you told me, but I have had a very long day. I am very small and I have no money, so you can imagine the kind of stress that I am under"

While writing this, I realized that John Mulaney is basically Doppo if only he was slightly more optimistic. There's just way too many quotes that would suit him, so I picked my personal favorite.