『T』『w』『o』

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sky takes on shades of orange, as the colour made me calm about everything, it gave me more hope.

I pouted at the game as i couldn't reach the next level. The wind blew on my hair as the leaves scattered across the ground.

I sat at the bench for hours, i heard the fountain behind me as the water made a splash sound every second.

Every evening i come along to my favorite place after school which is near the fountain.

I can gaze upon the nature and the two opposite schools...

Hope's Peak Academy

And

Reverse Course

My view was pleasingly nice to look at.

My fingers were hurting a bit from clicking the game console, but i didn't care...as long as i beat this level i will do anything-

"*Gasp* You play Gala Omaega too!" a soft but excited voice spoke infront of me.

I looked up to see a young, bubbley, girl...Nanami. She smiled widley at me and she leaned forward as her eyes shimmered into mine.

 She smiled widley at me and she leaned forward as her eyes shimmered into mine

My cheeks flushed pink as i was admiring her charming features.

"Y-Yh" i held my game console tighter as we was in a akward position. She leaned back and swiftley sat down close to me.

"It's a pretty old game, i thought no one would play it..." She faintly said.

I kept looking down at my game console as she was playing another level.

I could feel her scent as the wind blowed now and then, it smelled like a tree was blossoming next to me.

"Also...i never knew you liked games." she brightly said as i felt her soft gaze next to me.

"I always did...but i was always called a nerd for those kind of stuff and how girl's shouldn't be playing them so i don't speak about it." I smiled sadly to myself.

I felt Nanami's eyes on me as she placed her game console down on the lap as she moved closer to me.

Soon after she lifted her console up again and pouted.

"Games are for everyone, no one says that a only boys can play them. If you are passionate about your hobby or what you like doing at least your having fun and should not be caring about what people say. In the end your not harming anyone just by doing what you like" She smiled to herself as she started a new game.

"Thanks Nanami..." I grinned to myself. "I'm glad that i found someone who likes games like me..." she looked into my orbs as pink tint was spread onto my cheeks

Her face changed expression as she brought her game console close to her face.

"I was always..." She drifted her words.

"Always?..." I continued her sentence.

She sighed as she tighten the console as her tired gaze came back.

"A loner..." She played with the buttons as she pouted to herself.

I looked up as the clouds slided to a new place. I tilted my head so i can see the pink haired girl.

"Same...actually" I stretched my limbs as Nanami looked at me.

"Really? You seem quite likeable, especially in our class...and you also seem quite popular..." She quietens her sentence in the end.

I took note what Nanami said to me as i thought about how she describes me in her eyes.

"To be honest I'm really not, i do get along with people but...inside i don't really have anyone to rely on..." I express my feelings as Nanami listened to everything i said.

Before going any further, Nanami changed the subject quickly as she tried to get the negativity atmosphere away.

"Hey...lets play a game together?" Her lazy stare was pointed at my console.

"Oh? We have the same game console! But different colours!" She put her purple game console next to my pink one.

"So wanna play" She tilted her head as i nodded and started up a game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in silence as we clicked the control buttons. The sunset was fading away as Nanami and i sat closely together.

I would never considered this day would happen...

"I win.... again" Nanami spoke faintly.
"Well you are the ultimate gamer after all" i smiled at the game. "It's because you haven't tried" she pouted at me.

".. Its just I'm tried...we should probably get going" i stood up from my seat as i looked down at the girl.

She scanned my facial features as she looked down once again. "Yh your right..." She softly spoke as she stood up.

"(Y/N)?" She looked into my orbs. "Yh?" I replied quickly. "Can we play...again..." She looked down at the console while some pink tint went on her cheeks.

"Of course!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~