『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』- 『f』『i』『v』『e』

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The silence continued as Nanami stood up and looked back at the dark figure who was giving an intense glare. I gulped as I kept Komaeda secure in my arms, nervously looking at the scene.

"You're Hajime, aren't you?" She said in a worried tone.

"Who are you?" He said in a cold tone, red bloody eyes stare back at her.

"Okay! Okay, okay, okay. That's enough" The blonde girl clapped as she went in between the two.

She travelled towards Nanami as she grabbed her chin whilst her eyes pierced through Nanami's.

"I'm the mastermind of this whole affair. You're the representative of class 77-1, Chiaki Nanami, correct?" She said to her closely as she nodded.

Soon after the blonde girls hand got slapped away from Nanami's chin with my hand as I gave her a cold look whilst backing away with Nanami as I side hugged her in a protective way.

The blonde girl looked at the situation as she smirked and transformed into a new personality quickly.

"Oh I'm sorry, (Y/N)-Chan! I've been waiting to make friends with Nanami and you! Thank you for coming to me yourself!" She said in a sweet fake tone as I grabbed Nanami's hand.

Soon after our names were shouted as I looked back and Chisa ran up and threw the fire extinguisher at the girl however she dodged. The fire extinguisher exploded lightly as the smoke filled the air, most of us coughing as it filled our lungs.

"Take Komaeda and run!" She said to us as we both nodded and grabbed his arms over our shoulders.

"Leave this to me. After all I'm your tecaher" she smiled to us as we escaped the place.

The rain didn't stop, it kept hitting us all over as the clouds got greyish each second. My body was getting tired however I tried to talk to myself and give encouragement whilst looking ahead to me.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Nanami said to me as I weakly replied, she reassured me that we were nearly there.

We entered the new building as we was travelling towards our classroom where everyone was, hoping that Mikan was there with them. Komaeda was still knocked out in our arms, worrying if he was going to be okay. We finally opened the sliding door as we saw everyone in a huddle.

"Guys! Chisa-sensei is in trouble!" Nanami said as Nekomaru and Kazuichi went to Komaeda and grabbed him off on us.

"We need to go and save her!" I said as the class looked worried except Akane as she was ready to fight anyone.

"W-We'll come, too..."We heard a weak voice as we all looked back and saw Mikan holding a tired Peko.

"Mikan! Thank god you're okay" I say to her as she passes Peko to Fuyuhiko and blushes what I said to her.

We all were ready to take down the blonde girl who was called 'Junko Enoshima'. The girl who created this awful despair that made everyone get put into danger.

"You guys shouldn't do that...Yes, you do possess wonderful talents. But you are no match for them" Komaeda said in a cold, weak tone.

I lowkey agreed in my head as I was still shocked that Junko has a very powerful man who possesses incredible danger that nearly made Komaeda die in front of my eyes. It was crazy.

"Huh?! We won't know until we try!" Fuyuhiko said as he held Peko. However Peko agreed with Komaeda.

"I say this out of concern for all of you" Komaeda said lightly.

"You also saw them guys, Nanami and (Y/N). You understand, right?" He said as he looked at us.

"Nanami, what should we do..." I said in a worried tone as I grabbed her hand which gave me some comfort.

She thought for a moment as she analysed the situation, she tightened her grasp on my hand as she shaked her head whilst looking at everyone.

"Our teacher is in serious trouble! If she hadn't been there, I would've been a loner. Without a lover as well. I'm sure I'd have never gotten to know you all. It's fun to play games as a group...I'd never learned that. It's enjoyable when you get to spend time with someone you care about and love so much that you want to protect them with all your life. Through sad and happy times she was there, with us. I can't just do nothing!" She exclaimed as I tried not to blush as her comment what I knew was about me.

"I never said I wasn't going" Akane said as she smiled to herself.

We all started to agree as I watched the situation, I tried not to get emotional at her words. She is the hope of our class and myself, I am so proud of her for having a voice and being the leader of this class. We all decided to go together as a class to go and save Chisa-sensei. However we just found out that the fat Mitarai was a Ultimate imposter that was disguising for the real Mitarai, but we didn't focus on that now because we have more important things to worry about.

We all ran outside in the rain once again without umbrellas, panting out of breath but never stopped once.

"Hey, look" Hiyoko said as we saw the massive group of reserve course students with signs as they still protested.

They broke the signs to make as weapons, they stood in front of us with a timid intense glare. I gulped as my blood went cold. However we let Nekomaru and Gundham fight the course students as we ran off in a different direction.

We entered the underground secret passage in a huddle as Kazuichi held a flashlight for us all to see. We kept on reassuring each other to make the atmosphere less depressing.

"For now, let's do what we can. Besides, though I dont know why, i feel like we can pull this off." Nanami said with a confident smile.

"Hey, can someone hold this flashlight for me as I'm multitasking with holding Komaeda and the flashlight" Kazuichi shouted.

"I will!" I said as I let go of Nanami's soft warming hand and went though the group to reach Kazuichi and grab the flashlight from him and hold it for everyone to see.

For what is about to happen next, I wish I never let go of her hand and stayed with her.