『F』『i』『v』『e』

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As entering the classroom first thing in the morning i saw a big monitor placed in the back as everyone was doing random stuff across the classroom.

"What is happening...?" I murmer to myself however Nagito heard me.

"Well this is Nanami's plan, she decided to get everyone together and hang around as a group" He crossed his arms as he smiled to himself.

"Why are you smiling Komaeda?" I questioned him playfully as i placed my bag on the floor.

"Hope is just bringing us all together" he spoke as i just giggled.

As me and Komaeda chatted for a few minutes about school life.

And mostly about hope, obviously...
I mean it's Nagito but in the end I'm still interested how he's really expressive about hope.

A light touch was grabbed on my hand, i shifted my head to the side as i see Nanami holding my hand and trying to tell me to come with her.

I tell Nagito politely that i have to go and that we could chat later.

The sweet girl pulled me to the side and let go of my hand. She smiled shyly as she looked into my eyes.

"What's happening?" I questioned the girl as if it's a weird day.

"Well, i decided that playing games with the rest of the class would bring everyone closer and that it can show how you can make friends" she spoke her heart out as i smiled to her.

I stated at her lovingly as she was explaining how passionate she was with gaming.

"C'mon love birds, at least help with something" Kazuichi snickered as he held big boxes in his hands filled with loads of different games.

KAZUICHI SHUT UP!!

I coughed to get the awkward atmosphere away, and start to clean up some stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loud booming sounds could be heard outside the classroom.