『F』『i』『f』『t』『e』『e』『n』

𝕄𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The weekend came along as all my stresses were put to the side; a saturday morning. I smile against my pillow as it has been a couple weeks that Nanami and i dated, it filled me with determination and hope.

The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise. Then a chorus of birds singing their tune that gave me a calm start to my morning.

I cuddled my blankets closer, my lazy self overcoming me. I looked through social media as my eyes were heavy, i yawned whilst stretching my limbs. I made myself a small breakfast as i look over my drawings, blushing lightly as i saw my drawing of Nanami i did in my spare time.

I peer at my phone as i see a text from Nanami, my heart started to race as i tried to calm myself down.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nanami
Morning (Y/N)! If you're not busy of course, do you want to hang out?

(Y/N)
Sure! I don't mind, where do you plan to go or do today?

Nanami
I was thinking we should go to an art gallery today, i feel like we always go to an arcade and it's what i want to do. So i thought we should do what you want to do.

(Y/N)
It's cute that you thought about me haha, i don't really mind to be honest also i find it always fun going to an arcade with you.

(Y/N)
How about we go to an art gallery then going to an arcade and getting snacks and just chill in the dorms?

Nanami
Sure, I'll go get ready then, I'll see you later

(Y/N)
See you later!

---------------------------------------------------------

I made a productive morning, realising that this is going to be a date. I smiled to myself as i just did my hair, i applied a peach look on my eye for a more softer tone. I scanned through my wardrobe as i picked out a cream white sweater that was very warm and a long, over the knees, brown skirt with some black boots to go with it.