『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』 -『t』『w』『o』

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A couple months later...

We started to set up the decorations I made whilst having Teruteru's cooking on the side. We tried to make the classroom pretty and fun when Chisa is going to open the door.

"Well done on the decorations, it must've took along time" Komaeda said next to me as i thanked him.

"I had longer projects than this but I'm quite proud of it as I do take a while to finish a project." I say as Kazuichi and Nekomaru tried to place them up at the correct place.

"Woah, I wish I can be that creative..." Nanami looked up at the decorations as she sighed.

"Creative is not always associated with art, creativity can be many things" I say to her as she ponders.

Students where placing some objects out the way for the table of food, Nekomaru holding Akane back from eating all the food at once.

"Is everyone ready? I hear her voice getting closer. Let's grab the party poppers" Mahiru exclaimed as she quickly grabbed one.

"Everyone! I'm ba-" She came though the door however got interrupted by our party poppers and cheering.

"Welcome back, Chisa-sensei!!" We shouted altogether as a class.

"It's been so long! Have you been well" Mahiru welcomed her as she nodded whilst everyone was getting excited.

"...You were all waiting for me to come back, it's a nice feeling" Chisa said as she started to tear up slightly.

"Nanami planned this party.." I speak up as Nanami blushed whilst Chisa thanked her.

"Don't be so modest, you've brought us all together this past year. As a super high school level team manager, you get my deal of approval!" Nekomaru exclaimed as he patted Nanami's head cutely.

"On nearly a daily basis, Nanami planned game tournaments, picnics and more. She has supported each of us" I say to Chisa as Nanami gave me a smile with tinted cheeks.

After saying some fresh news and how our class has increased a friendship bond, suddenly Chisa noticed something.

"By the way, where is Hiyoko?" A few glances where taken as we heard the wooden door slide open.

"Hey, Chisa-sensei! Welcome back!" Hiyoko came in with a smile on her face.

"Huh? Are you Hiyoko's older sister?" Chisa said in a confused tone as she eyed her up and down.

The reason that she was confused was that Hiyoko was very tall, from being a small midget to a grown woman in a small amount of time was shocking but I got used to it quickly.

"I can finally bend every joint in Mikan's body in weird directions!" She said as she cracked her knuckles as we laughed sarcastically.

"Oh by the way! Our beloved Nanami and (Y/N) are dating! You missed out a lot Chisa-sensei" She said as she gave me a smirk whilst Nanami and I instantly blushed.

Chisa has stars in her eyes as she clasped her hands and gave both of us a hug, her heart beating fast.

"I was hoping for this to happen and it finally did!" She said as we all giggled and started the small party.

Nanami and I chatted and clung onto each other as we participated in games whilst as a team we beat the other team. Mostly because Nanami was the queen of games as I was her useless side kick.

We made a small girl group discussion as we chatted on the floor that was covered in blankets, we talked about some gossip and other silly things that girls usually talk about. Chisa joined the circle as we told her about some events that had happened when she was away as she offered her stories from when she worked at the reserve course.

"Who knew you guys were going to date" Chisa clapped excitedly as I tried to not blush at the topic.

"I knew since day one, especially when (Y/N) got jealous-" I quickly covered Hiyoko's mouth as she and the rest of the girls giggled.

"You suit each other, it's a nice aesthetic to see" Mahiru said in a supportive tone as we thanked her.

As we chatted Nanami placed herself between my legs in front of me as she leaned her back against my chest whilst she gave me a cute smile that I also returned to her. Sometimes it was quite funny to see Kazuichi trying to talk to Sonia as she gets distracted by Gundham but at the same time I feel bad for Kazuichi.

Time passes as classes have just finished, I decided to give the papers that we have done to Chisa-sensei as she was in the office where teachers where. I said for Nanami to wait 5 minutes as I grabbed the papers and travelled down the hallway which had highlights of the sunset that peered and shined though the window.

As I was about to knock I heard a interesting conversation that was being discussed by Chisa and some other teacher that I couldn't recognise the voice of.

"What do you mean about the Izuru Kamakura Project" Chisa whispered as I tried not to make any noise.

"It's crazy to make a reserve course student for the ultimate hope with every talent researched by Hope's Peak Academy." The unknown voice said as I heard a sigh from Chisa.

"Who is it? The student?" Chisa asked as there was a silent transition.

"Hajime Hinata" The manly voice said.

I covered my mouth as I had flashbacks of the time that I met Nanami's friend which was a guy named Hajime Hinata, my heart rate increased as I learned new information about the ultimate hope.

I decided not to get nosy too much as I knocked gently on the wooden door and I heard Chisa say 'come in' as I slowly opened the door and gave her the papers. She thanked me as we said our goodbyes and parted our ways.

As I came around my classroom i saw Nanami leaning against the wall as she held my backpack. I smiled to her as I gave her a forehead kiss and apologised for the wait.

Unfortunately soon, the events that are going to take place will not look good....