『O』『n』『e』

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Nanami met at the start of school but i don't think she even knows im in her class. I always try to speak to her but she's too focused on her video games.

I put my palm under my chin as i sketched my picture. I sighed as my cheeks squished together.

"Nice drawing you got their~" Someone said behind me as their breath brushed past my sensitive ear. I swiftley turned my head around.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt you but my name is Chisa Yukizome your new teacher, nice to meet you the ultimate artist!" The orange hair women smiled brightly at me.

I bowed and smiled back to her "It's time for homeroom, come on" her charming eyes looked into mine as i nodded.

I looked behind her to see Nanami but once again...she was focused on her video game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Miss Yukizome was rambling about some kind of random stuff. I slowly turned my head to look at Nanami but she was already looking at me with her pink orbs.

I quickly turned to look out the window whilst i had some pink tint on my cheeks.

As class ended and it was lunch everyone went quickly out. I tried to follow Nanami so i can speak to her for the first time but-

"(Y/N)! Come and join me with your hope!" Komaeda delicately spoke behind me as i lowered my arm slowly to my side as Nanami was disappearing from my sight.

"Umm sorry Komaeda i can't today i have to... do some things, but next time i will" i waved to him as he chuckled and waved back.

I ran from the corner not knowing where i was going until i bumped into someone.

I fell on my back as i held my head, what i didn't notice was that Mikan was ontop of me

"I-Im sooorrrryyyyy!" She apologized  over and over again. "O-ow... it's fine Mikan." I winced in pain as i held my throbbing head "(Y-Y/N) are you o-okay?" Mikan asked. "Yh... Mikan but... can you do me a favour and get me a ice pack" I politely asked as she nodded straight away.

She pulled me up and i followed her to the infirmary. I sat infront of her when she placed the ice pack on my head.

I couldn't understand why people hated her...like Hiyoko, she's really nice.

"Ah! You have a bruise on your forehead!" Mikan looked closely. "I-It's fine!" I put my hand on my forehead. "Let me get some more ice!" She hurried to the the ice.

I don't know why it would help getting more ice but i didn't ask her because i don't want to worry the innocent girl.

"It's l-lessons in a minute, w-wait for another 10 minutes I-I'll tell Miss Y-Yukizome you'll be a little late" she stuttered as she went out of the infirmary.

I sighed as i looked out the window at the cherry blossom petals falling down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down in my seat as i pulled out my video game out, before i started playing i looked in the seat next to me.

*(Y/N) is not here yet?*

I looked around and didn't see her around. Mikan came in a hurry as she spoke to Chisa

"U-umm, (Y-Y/N) is in t-the infirmary that's why s-she's a bit late" She sat in her seat as Chisa nodded in agreement.

"Haha, I saw what happened to you and (Y/N)" Teruteru smirked as Mikan had a worried look on her innocent face as she started blushing.

I paused my game and faced it down below my eyes whilst i listened to the conversation.

"The way you fell on her! I bet (Y/N) was so lucky to have you ontop of her-"

Before he can say another word Ibuki slapped her hand over his dirty mouth.

My tired gazed look went back to my game as i puffed my cheeks.

"As long as she is fine, im okay"

As those words came out of my mouth i realised what i said and everyone looked at me but i smiled slightly as i went back to playing my game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~