『F』『o』『u』『r』『t』『e』『e』『n』

𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Being in a relationship with Nanami just hit me as i woke up from my beauty sleep, my eyes widen as tinted cheeks plastered on my face. I jump out of my bed as i dance around whilst getting ready for school, my smile widened as sudden euphoric atmosphere was spread in my room.

I fixed my hair as i heard a light knock on my door, i stopped my music as i lightly ran to my dorm door.

I saw a familiar face in front of me as my smile widened, some tint was on her cheeks as she greeted me. To get some awkwardness away i let her enter my room, i got my shoes as i slipped them on.

A few minutes passed, we left my room as we was walking side by side. Silence was around us as i felt a light touch on my hand, i noticed her trying to intertwine her fingers with mine.

With enough courage, i grabbed her hand and held it. I felt her stare as she looked back to the floor with a cute smile on her face.

"Um, i brought a new game yesterday...after school do you want to...you should come over so we could play it together..." Her soothing voice made me calm.

I agreed with a small smile, the warmth of her hand made me feel comfort as we was getting closer to class.

As we forgot that we was linking hands we came in the classroom, hearing little giggles as i noticed the classmates looking at us. We disconnected our hands as we went to our desks and unpacked our essentials.

"The new couple i see..." Hiyoko snickered as the girls were adirmiring us. This made me feel more happier that soms people knew that we were dating.

The day proceeded, the clock ticking slowly whilst i take notes down from the teacher who was scribbling on the chalkboard. Whilst travelling to day dream land i started to think, right now i am dating Nanami Chiaki...

Nanami Chiaki, the girl you had a crush on for a long time. I started to smile to myself as i still didn't believe it to this day, i covered my cheeks with my hands as i started to think through the events that happened on the festival whilst having my first kiss with Nanami.

The affection im going to get from her like hugs and kisses, the little presents we give on valentine's day, the chill days where we wear big jumpers and cuddle to the sound of pattering rain.

I mentally slapped myself whilst the bell rung for lunch, i pulled my bento as i felt a little tug on my blazer. Looking to my side i saw the pink pastel hair, holding a little calm conversation as i welcomed her to join me as i paint.

We walked into the empty classroom that i asked to keep whilst i had canvases and drawing equipment scattered around the room. Nanami stared at the essentials whilst i sat in front of my unfinished work.

"You're so good at art (Y/N)!" She exclaimed as she admired my drawing, taking a seat next to me.

As time passed by with a comfortable silence, noticing she had curiosity in her eyes, i stood up and got a new canvas. I placed it in front of her as she was staring at me with wide eyes, wondering what was going on.

"Why don't i teach you the basic steps?" I sat next to her as she showed me a cute which made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

She nodded as i placed the brushed on the side as i told her a few ideas to draw like a sunset with trees or anything that made her feel calm. The classroom shone a bright pallet of warm colors that highlighted our faces. The curtains making shadows, our figures being next to each other as i show Nanami a range of different types of drawings using different materials.

"You would usually start dark near the corners and then go into light colors that corresponds with that color for the sky..." I pointed on the canvas as she took notes mentally.

After the bell rang for the next lesson, i started to clear away the mess as i peered to Nanami's drawing. I give her a little clap as she giggles lightly at me whilst saying "it's not that good."

"For a person who never draws, it's a really good first attempt. Im proud." I said whilst noticing that comment made her happy.

As i nearly escorted out the room i heard her calm voice calling out to me, my name rolling off her tongue.

"Are you okay with...physical affection like hugging and that...just incase you have limits..." She spoke as she tried to not make it awkward; i shook my head.

"I really don't mind! I like the thought of us hugging and giving each other affection" i directly said to her, reassuring any worries.

She nodded, she grabbed her bento as she followed me out the room. The feeling of love is an interesting emotion, it's the kind that makes you want to feel it forever as you grow attached to it. Seeing the person as the most important human being in the whole world, never wanting to let go of that person. Just a thought a i guess.

We entered the room sneakily from the back as the next lesson was about to start, the next minute we started to learn and take notes once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school day ended, some students staying after school for revision as other go home and spend their free time whilst doing something passionate.

We head on into Nanami's dorm to relax and catch up on any homework that we missed or need to do.

"Thank you for teaching me something i never did, i really enjoyed it!" She replied which her comment made me smile.

"No worries, i really enjoyed it as well!" I spoke back to her.

Another day, another night. Once again the sun settled down whilst waiting for a new day to appear and a little step into the relationship as the days go past.

 Once again the sun settled down whilst waiting for a new day to appear and a little step into the relationship as the days go past